five

Seung got up from bed a few moments after Jungkook left to the convenience store to buy snacks or medicine. Before she fell asleep, he explained how he had a friend over the place and that friend tipped him about her place. Seung was plain bewildered about the amount of contacts he has just to know where she was working, where she was staying and how she was living.

She entered the small kitchen, sighing at the sight. It was messy, and has Jungkook written all over it. She noticed his phone laying by the kitchen counter and considered the thrill of life. Jungkook didn't have any password on so it was an easy access. The current page was in Google and her finger accidentally tapped the search bar revealing the recent searched he had over the browser.

medicine for fever
how to turn on the stove
where to get ginseng if you don't know how to make it?
how to make ginseng
best quotes under the snow with her
how to ask a girl out for a date
iron man movie free download

This precious boy consults to Google in problem and it's making her laugh. She knows she shouldn't pry over his phone but she also knows she'll be easily forgiven if ever she was caught. What is love anyway? Moving on, she exited the browser and before she gets started on the photos, a message pops up.

AmazJIN (not)
you can get the soup now! you know i don't cook at mwf tth sat and sun; but whatever. i'm fab, k. bye.

Seung scrolled up to the earlier messages.

Jungkook
hyung hyung hyung hyung!

hyungnimmmm!

brotha!

wats good!

all hail oh beautiful and magnificent creature.

AmazJIN (not)
you summoned me. what do you want?

Jungkook
hyung can you make soup for seung? she's sick. i'm hopeless and you are fabulous. mkay? i'll trade ya charizard if you do so.

AmazJIN (not)
jeon jungkook what did i tell you about hooking girls?!

Jungkook
I'LL TRADE YOU CLEFAIRY TOO!

AmaJIN (not)
alright.

He is even willing to trade pokemons from here. Seung's been missing all the efforts Jungkook is making just for her. She admits she feels guilty before she sleeps, thinking about ignoring Jungkook again by the restaurant or remember how he smiled that particular day. And if this continues to come up, she's going to feel really bad because of the trouble she might be causing him.

She pressed the home button once again and she went through his contacts to see what was her ID name. She was curious if he really has her number and also to see if he has been in contact with other girls aside from her. Curiosity, kills.

"Man, he puts up crazy names." she muttered under her breath passing through 'Christian Chim Chim', 'Sugadaddy', 'Moan Moan Mon' and a bunch more. Her heart stopped when she saw her own contact name. It made her smile all of then sudden, giggle under her breath and just stare at the numbers over and over again to see if it was hers. And it was really hers.