Two.

I got up early this morning so I can begin to unpack.

Everything was going well and I was almost finished so I thought I should go out and get myself a coffee.

As I was walking, I notice my phone buzzes. It was a notification from twitter.

"LA, you look beautiful. See you all soon. H x". Turns out, one direction are playing here tonight. I immediately go onto Ticketmaster to purchase one ticket.

Thank god it wasn't completely sold out. I have managed to get myself into the standing near the stage. "Not bad townes" I whisper.

Before I knew it, I was in the coffee shop ready to order. The person working took my order. As I was waiting for my coffee to be made, I see a couple of girls in One Direction merch.

"Hey girls! Are you guys in the standing pit?" I ask nicely. "Yeah we are! If you want a good view we'd recommend you start lining up now before many people get there". Fuck. I still need to move in.

Looks like moving in will have to stay on pause. Once I get my coffee I run home and begin to get ready.

I knew it'll be a long day ahead of me just waiting in line. So I go for a simple makeup look, black jeans & boots. A lovely black coat and a nice black sun hat.

"Not bad at all" I say as I'm looking at myself in the mirror. I begin to walk to the arena but soon realise it'll be too long.

I should probably uber it.

I book my uber and get inside the car. "To the arena please!" As we are driving I see all of the beautiful scenery. God this place is just so damn gorgeous.

We have arrived. I get out and pay. I walk towards a line and stand in the back of it. Around 20 other girls were here so I should be right up close.

"Hi I'm Lou!" A girl says to me. "Hi Lou I'm Townes, lovely to meet you!". "Same goes! I am so excited for tonight". I smile back "me too!". Besides that, I didn't really talk much all day.

That was until I head screams of fans. "Oh my god. HARRY HARRY LIAM LOUI HARRY NIALL ZAYNNNNN HARRRRRRRY!!!!!".

They. Were. There.

One by one they all came out to say hello to us. I managed to get pics with zayn. He is so lovely. I think everyone has a soft spot for zayn. You just can't help it.

Once the four of them finished. The fifth member had yet to be seen. Harry. Harry Edward Styles.

He's the one you can't help but love. He's the one with the green captivating eyes. He's the one everyone calls the womanizer but he really is just a boy who doesn't even know what true love is. He's the one I have always been in love with and I always will be. He's Harry Styles.

It felt as if the next few moments were in slow motion. Everyone was running towards him. I just couldn't. I knew I had to stay in my spot.

He said hello to everyone, gave them all hugs and took photos. But I simply stayed there and waited my turn.

He began to walk towards the crowd again, once everyone settled down. So me being the dork I am yells out. "Harry! Come over here!". He turns around and furrows his brows. Once he realises who is speaking to him he comes over.

"Hello love! What's your name?". He says. This does not feel real whatsoever. I have spent years waiting for this exact moment in time. And it's here. It's truly here.

"Hi Harry! I am Townes!" How are you?" I reply softly, trying to keep my cool, but on the inside I was going crazy. "Good thanks, how are you?".

I'm really dying on the inside. You don't get how much I have been waiting for this moment. I just want to grab your face and kiss you all over. But unless I want to be taken to jail then I most likely shouldn't do it. "Yeah pretty good, just talking to some guy in front of me". He does the cutest chuckle you could ever imagine.

Showing his dimples on each of his cheeks. God he is a gift. "Would you mind if we took a photo?" I ask.

"Of course not love!" He stands next to me while I hand one of the girls my phone. As I stood next to him, I breathed in, remembering his scent.

It smelt like cologne mixed with sex. I was living for it.

Once he started to walk away, he looked back at me. And he winked.

Harry styles just winked at me.

I blushed and turned around. My life goal is now complete. This is incredible. I have just met the love of my life.

-

The time was passing quicker than I had anticipated. While in line, a security guard came up to me.

"Excuse me miss. Are you Townes?"

"Um yes I am! Why?"

"Come with me. Mr Styles asked for you to come backstage for tonight's show."

Did I hear that correctly? Mr Styles, also known as Harry, has asked me to come back stage with him?

I am so confused right now, but I nod my head yes and walk around the gate to the security guard.

"Now, no screaming in his face, no photos, no asking for autographs, and especially no phones. Clear?" He says in an angry manner. It's sounds almost as if I have annoyed him.
"Crystal." I respond.

"He is in this room. I don't know why he wants you. All I can say is, be careful." The guard says to me. I once again nod my head and enter the room.

There he is, just sitting peacefully, on his phone, with a drink bottle between his legs. This does not feel real.

Once he realises I'm in the room. He fixes his long hair and flicks it all the way back. It's almost as if his body just knows to do that. He stands up, pulling up his pants, fixes his white tight teeshirt and he looks at his boots. He doesn't need to fix anything about himself.

He is perfect.

He looks up at me, "Townes" he whispers walking towards me.

"Harry" I respond back.

_____

A/N

I have not edited this. I plan on this story to be maximum 10- 12 chapters long.

My aim is to update 2 times a week.

For any confusion.
💥💥💥💓💓💕💕💕💥💥

In real life, townes is the girl which Harry's new single "Carolina" is about

I hope no one takes my idea as I've come up with it on my own.

Let me knows how it is!

See you in the next one.

-H