EXO Imagines III

so I'll do one by one member~

Suho

Imagine that when you make a birthday party. Your friends come to you and cover your eyes with a handkerchief then when you open it you see Suho in front of you and he's holding a cake for you .

Kris

When you go to a shopping mall,many fans saw Kris including you. But Kris founds you very attractive then he go towards you and give you a bar of chocolate and he ask you to take a selca with him.

Xiumin

When you go to a restaurant but eat alone. EXO members are there too. But the restaurant doesn't have enought sits. Suddenly,Xiumin sits in front of you.

Baekhyun

Imagine you go to a park nearby with your riend. Then you saw Baekhyun is there too but alone. Then you ask for Baekhyun's signature. But Baekhyun founds you really adorable so that he gives you a signature with a selca then give you a kiss on you hand.

Luhan

Imagine that you just broke up with your boyfriend. You walk alone while crying. Suddenly,Luhan founds you and she wipe your tears then take a walk with you.

Chanyeol

Imagine Chanyeol is in a program which is about surprising random people. You are Chanyeol loyal fan. Then Chanyeol comes to your school for suprising you. Then he brought a box of chocolate to give you too !

Kai

Imagine that you go for a picnic with your boyfriend. Then Kai saw you. But he always look at you because he founds you very attractive.When your boyfriend goes to toilet,Kai ask for your phone number and a selca with you !

Lay

Imagine you are an idol. You have to practice alone because your members are allready past. You practice very hard with ur teacher. Then you cry because you are too tired. When the break time Lay goes toward you and brings food so that he eats with you.

D.O

you : hi~^^ can I ask for your signature?

D.O : no, you can't

you : :0 ,waeyo? (why?)

D.O : you have to give me a kiss on my chick first so that I'll give you my signature.

Sehun

Imagine you go for a walk alone. Then you saw Sehun. You ask for a dinner together. but Sehun says can't. Then Sehun says "I'm just kidding" /Sehun pinches your nose/

Chen

Imagien you go for a walk alone at a shopping mall. Then people makes suprise for you like dancing,singing and all the good stuffs. Then you saw Chen sings solo for you.

Tao

Tao : why are you so ugly? can you stop being so ugly

You : :'( wae??? (why????) am I too ugly

Tao : /wipes your tears/pinches nose/ just kidding you are so pretty thats why I love you babe

You : /punchs Tao's chest in a cute way/

         -----------The End----------------