You & I, Forever, My Sweetest

PROLOGUE

Friendship is a very special kind of relationship that you can offer to anyone.

As quoted "However rare true love may be, it is less so than true friendship."

Friendship is the inexpressible comfort of feeling safe with a person, having neither to weigh thoughts nor measure words.

It is when you like and dislike the same things...

And the holy passion of it is of so sweet and steady and loyal and enduring a nature that it will last through a whole LIFETIME, if not asked to lend money.

Friendship is the marriage of the soul, and this marriage is liable to divorce...

Depth of it does not depend on length of acquaintance.

And FRIENDSHIP DEMANDS ATTENTION.

How about Love? Someone explained this to me...

"Do you want me to tell you something really subversive? Love is everything it's cracked up to be. That's why people are so cynical about it.... It is really worth fighting for, risking everything for. And the trouble is, if you don't risk anything, you risk even more."

I once said, "I don't think it's one of my needs. I don't really need to be in what you call LOVE. It will just shorten my life *STRESS*"

Yes I did say that... I do believe on that kind of perception until...

"Abnormality? It is the incapacity to love???"

Woah!!! Oh no! No, NOPE. I am not abnormal. Tss. Love really makes people believe in the impossible.

The moment you have in your heart this extraordinary thing called LOVE and feel the depth, the delight, the ecstasy of it, you will discover that for you the world is transformed...

"Love and you shall be loved."

And if two people love each other, there can be NO HAPPY END to it..

Friendship over Love

Or

Love over Friendship?

All the PASSIONS makes us commit FAULTS. LOVE makes us commit the MOST RIDICULOUS ones.

Yes. I have experienced the so called Friendship-In-Love. I once become a gambler. We became gamblers. And I think it is one of our most ridiculous faults. To play with love... Can I ask you something? What does the word FOREVER mean for you? 'Cause for me FOREVER is a bitter sweet word. It can make a girl's heart fall so deep in love. Deep in love with the one who said that.

Spell it.

F - O - R - E - V - E - R

Meaning?

Limitless time..

Continually..

At all times..

Aye..

Eternally..

Everlasting..

PERMANENTLY..

"YOU. AND. I. FOREVER..."

those words...

four sweetest yet most destructible words...

"You and I, Forever, My Sweetest..."

Words. I wish. I hope. Still. All true..

If NOT NOW, then MAYBE SOMEDAY. When ALL is in the RIGHT PLACE.

I can wait. We promised that WE WILL WAIT... I can still remember the day when he told me that. "You & I, Forever, My Sweetest" I actually heard that from him. His face so serious. That I cannot endure the depth of love buried on his eyes. His face so serious. His face full of joy and love. Yes, and I was so in love with this freaking sizzling hot stranger I have met and eventually became one of the most influential person in my life. Yes! We were so in love. Truly, deeply, madly in love with each other. Nothing between can separate us. I thought, our love will be permanent like a scar.

Not until I came to realize that NOTHING LASTS FOREVER. 'CAUSE FOREVER DOES NOT EXIST. My closest friends told me that it is for a lifetime that exists not forever.

But a big question mark... Who is this hottie pattotie stranger?

Is our love really worth waiting OR worth fighting for?

Is there really a place for our love to linger on? FOREVER? If not FOR A LIFETIME?

What's the difference anyway??

Between FOREVER and FOR A LIFETIME

Between WAITING and FIGHTING...

Well, it's for us to find out.

------------<3____<3------------------------------------------------

First story ko 'to! :)

Support niyo ha? Hihi. Thanks! Update ko palagi 'to para di kayo mabitin. XD