Phases.

I lay in bed with Camila, both very hungover. I'll never learn, alcohol doesn't do me any favours.

Camila was snuggled up beside me, eyes glued to the television. I have no idea how she could have that tv on so loudly, I feel like im in the freaking movie. That isn't doing my head any favours whatsoever.

"Babe, can you turn the volume down?" I groaned.

"Its not loud" she whispered.

"It is..."

"But its not loud enough when I turn it down" she whined.

I couldn't be bothered to argue with her anymore. She can have her movie playing loudly.

"Im hungry" she sighed.

"Im tired"

"Can you...maybe get us some food...then sleep?" She asked sweetly, running her fingers over my chest.

"Camila" I dragged her name. She chuckled a little, kissing the side of my face over and over again.

"Please baby"

"No you're so annoying" I groaned, pushing my face further into the pillow.

"You're always so moody with me when you're hungover" she sighed. Ha.

"Im moody with everything and everyone when I'm hungover, Mila" I smirked a little.

She finally stayed quiet, I have no idea what she is watching, but she seems enjoy it.

"Aww" she cooed, tapping my shoulder. "Y/n please look at this, it's so cute awh"

I rolled my eyes and turned to the tv, seeing a little baby on the screen, smiling at his mother. Hm cute. Is that all she wanted me to see?

"Look how precious and perfect he is aww I want a baby" she whined. My eyes shot open again. Oh no, here she goes again.

"Mila, you go through the weirdest phases" I chuckled.

"No y/n I really really want a baby! I wanna be a good looking mom too you know. I don't wanna be an old mom" she spoke.

"You'll always be a good looking mom in my eyes" I winked at her.

"Can we have a baby?" She asked, finding my hand, kissing it gently.

"We've discussed this, we're gonna get married first, remember? Or was that just another random phase of yours, desperately wanting to get married" I chuckled.

"You do know i'd marry you whenever right? You want to be the one who proposes, don't be scared of me saying no, because I won't"

She's adorable. I smirked a little and turned to her completely.

"What if Im just scared of marrying you because that'll mean i'd be stuck with you forever and ever and that's scary" I joked. She faked a gasp and rolled over, on top of me.

"You're already stuck with me forever and ever" she whispered, smiling down at me.

"Give me time, I wanna make the engagement really memorable too" I smiled.

She nodded before kissing my lips a few times.

"Don't make me be an old bride either"