A New Begining

PROLOUGE

"Harry I want you to meet Louis, the boy from across the street," "Louis, this is my son Harry," Anne smiled as she reached the lad's hand to shake. Thrilled to have someone around his age to play with, Louis didn’t waste any time as he pulled the six-year-old Harry toward the swing set. Harry slouched shyly as he watched the boy play.

“Look at what I can do!” Louis exclaimed grabbing ahold of the two swinging handles then jumping before doing a backflip. Harry's mouth opened in awe.

“W-Will you teach me how to do that?” Louis nodded enthusiastically then began to show Harry what to do.

The boys instantaneously became best mates that afternoon.  Everyday Harry would beg to go to Louis’.  With Louis in the same position, the boys became inseparable.  But when adolescence came, the boys’ friendship goes through rocky and rough times.  Will these big changes tear the boys’ friendship apart? Or will it bring them closer than ever before?

AUTHOR’S  NOTE:

WARNING: This is my first fanficition and story.

 I love receiving constructive criticism, and suggestions it helps me benefit and have less writer’s block. I also enjoy comments and feedback and will try my best to reply. Thank you for reading!!