1

"Mya" he whispered. "Mya wake up school is starting in like half an hour you have to get up"

"Go away" she groaned.

"Mya come on it's the last day of school just make it through today ok?"

"Ugh exactly it's the last day"

"If you don't get up i'm using my weapons"

"What does that even me-" she was cut off by harry's masculine arms tickling all over.

"H-harry s-stop please" she begged.

"Say your coming to school, come on you haven't missed a single day all year why stop on the last day?"

"Because it's the LAST DAY!!!"

"Well if i were you i'd still get dressed your mom comes home at eight and your not exactly appropriatley dressed.

"Yeah that's cause i'm not dressed at all dipwad" she said rolling off the bed in the white covers.

"Dipwad?"

"What? I like it" she shrugged. "It suites you"

"Well i'm calling you..... hmm?" He thought to himself.

"Call me mclovin" she giggled.

"Oh my god i'm never letting you watch super bad again" he said as she walked over to her closet.

"Is it hot outside today?" She asked.

"When is it not" he replied.

"Touchè" she came back out wearing a light pink crop top and some high waisted jean shorts ripped at the bottom. "Where are my shoes?"

"Wifey!!!"

"Huh?" She turned around to look at him.

"That's your nickname for me, wifey" he smiled a dorky smile.

"Huh, i kinda like it but doesn't that mean i'm your wife or something?"

"Yeah i guess" he shrugged.

"Yeah then call me something else we are not married" she said moving both arms away from the x she had just made.

"Well we can be" he said coming up close behind her.

"Harry i'm only eighteen, calm down ok?" She said grabbing his cheek and putting her forehead on his chin.

He was quite dissapointed by her answer. Although he should be used to the feeling because everytime they talked about marriage or the future she would shoot down any ideas and told him to live in the now.

"What's wrong babe?" She asked slipping on her shoes.

"Nothing i just.... why don't you want to marry me?"

"What do you mean?"

"You know what i mean mya" he rolled his eyes. " I love you, do you not love me?" He said coming up close behind her.

"I-I do it's just that ugh i can't explain ok, just drop it" she said grabbing her backpack and walking downstairs.

"Ok" he whispered a little hurt walking down the stairs as well.