OTHER BOOKS OF MINE!

••••

TITLE - CONFIDENT
STATUS - ONGOING
GENRE - ROMANCE
DESCRIPTION -

"You really think I can overcome this stupid illness?"

"I'm confident you will."

-

Brianna Summers had a sick, twisted illness that she never wished on anyone, not even her worst enemy. Cancer.

Sebastian Black didn't give a shit about anyone except his mother who also had the same sick, twisted illness as Brianna.

In fact, they shared a room.

Brianna saw Sebastian everyday, Sebastian saw Brianna everyday. The problem was, he didn't ever give her a second glance while she couldn't keep her eyes off of him.

What will happen? Will he finally give her that second glance she's been wishing for on every 11:11? Or will he continue to only tend to his mother and then be on his way?

••••

TITLE - 72 HOURS IN HELL
STATUS - ONGOING
GENRE - ROMANCE
DESCRIPTION -

"You better not be looking at my chest!"

"I can't look at something that isn't there."

...

Asher White is the confident girl, the girl that always jokes about, the girl that just so happens to make everything funny.

River King is the shy rebel, the bad boy that keeps to himself, the mysterious boy who just so happens to suffer from social anxiety.

What happens when they both get dared to do a dare together at a party, more specifically '7 minutes in heaven' which is basically when 2 people have to go into a room together upstairs and make out, maybe a quickie if they have the time. Only if the guy can finish fast which by the way, isn't a good thing.

What happens when that '7 minutes in heaven' turns into '12 hours in hell'?

Or when it turns into '24 hours in hell'?

Read 72 Hours In Hell to find out.

••••

TITLE - CRAZY
STATUS - ONGOING
GENRE - MYSTERY / THRILLER
DESCRIPTION -

She has job.

He couldn't get a job.

Her job was a nurse in a Mental Asylum.

He was locked up in a Mental Asylum.

She works at Blue River Mental institution.

He just got transferred to Blue River Mental Institution.

Her last job was in John's Bakery.

His last asylum was Oak Meadows Psychiatric Hospital.

She was an independent, strong women.

He was just a 'crazy', pathetic excuse of a man.

She was loved by everyone.

He was loved by no one, that is until he transferred to Blue River.

••••

TITLE - FIXING HER
STATUS - ONGOING
GENRE - ROMANCE
DESCRIPTION -

WARNING: SOME DEPRESSING SHIT AND TRIGGER MOMENTS! ILL WARN THE TRIGGERS BUT THE DEPRESSION IS FOR MOST OF THE BOOK!

She's just a broken girl.

And he's determined to fix her.

••••

TITLE - HE DOESNT LOVE YOU BABE
STATUS - ONGOING
GENRE - SHORT STORY
DESCRIPTION -

The school slut used to be a virgin believe it or not, she was innocent and everyone loved her. That is, until love finds it's way into her life making her do things she never thought she'd ever do in her life.

////

The school tomboy used to be best friends with who people call 'the school slut' now, she never knew why she suddenly changed and she didn't care, she despised her former best friend for abandoning her. She hated everyone. That is, until he finds his way into her life with his surprisingly STD-free self.

////

The school stripper fucked around not caring who he fucked, he worked as a stripper as a dare at first but then decided to keep it because it paid well and he didn't feel as bad about himself when people swooned over his body. He's fucked everyone, he's the one who changed the innocent, sweet girl to the schools slut. He fucks and chucks, nothing more and nothing less. That is, until she finds her way into his life with her custom made soccer ball.

••••

TITLE - 5SOS TEXT MESSAGES
STATUS - COMPLETED
GENRE - RANDOM
DESCRIPTION -

This is just 5SOS text messages... It might have parts, it might not... It might just be the lads, it might not..

ENJOY!

COMPLETED!

Started on : 25/12/15
Completed on : 14/08/16

••••