Number

I woke up in the apartment that I share with the girls and I scrolled down twitter.
#Carrie was trending at world wide on twitter. I watched a video of Corbyn saying that I was Beautiful and talented and he would date me.
I fangirled for a moment then I took a shower, brushed my teeth and changed into sweats and a bra.

I walked downstairs to see the other girls eating breakfast.

"Goodmorning guys" I said sitting at the table.

"Goodmorning Perrie, have you seen you're twitter?" Asked Jade.

"Yes Corbyn called me beautiful and talented" I said.

"Ohhh" they all teased.

Well today were going to the Capital Jingle Ball where they will be so get ready.

We got to the venue, changed into our performance outfits, prayed, and performed

They clapped and I blew kisses to the crowed and Corbyn blew one back. I waved a him and walked off stage.

We all fangirled at what happend and changed into:

We sat down and our seats were infront of Why Dont We

We sat down and our seats were infront of Why Dont We. I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Hi, I'm Corbyn" he said.

"Hi I'm Perrie Edwards" I said blushing. Damn it.

"I know who you are" he said smiling which made my insides melt.

We kept on talking and her got my number. He's so cheeky and cute. Sadly it was time for us to leave.
I got up and I hugged him. He hugged back tightly.
I walked away