Books 10/03/14

First of all- sorry for being late. The feels were just too much (okay MAYBE the homework...). GUYS!!!! This is our LAST week. It's been an amazing journey, let me just tell you. I've met amazing people and read amazing stories. It has been absolutely wonderful and I'm just flattered with the support that this club has earned. 

The winner last week was _kristi_ with Thanos Chronicles. So please do what we usually do, send your followers messages so as to read her work. Well done _kristi_  for your well written and professional work, very lovely. 

However YiLinOoi, your work was still was fabulous. 

It's the final...Oh God. 

This week: 

AiraPhile with As Always

And... 

yaoiChibi with an LGBT story with Mpreg titled as: Loving a Liar. 

Both probably amazingly written, I leave the votes to you. Decide our final Book Club Champion please. 

I love you all, and I will miss you. :) We are so far one of the rare, uncancelled book clubs. Who didn't finish after one week. So pat yourselves on the back. We have read eighteen stories, in NINE weeks. Some readers have been closer to their targets and hit big numbers that they never thought they could. Advice has been perfect and encouragement ace. 

<3 One more week.