Chapter 1

Lissy's POV

It's a normal Monday night and I am sat on the sofa watching TV with my mum. It's quite cold outside but nice and warm inside our house. I live at home with my mum.

"Do you have any homework you could be getting on with right now?" My mum asks as she distracts me from the television.

"Yeah, I have media to do." I said blankly still staring at the TV.

"Well get on with it then!" She said in an obvious tone. I let out a big sigh and went to fetch my laptop. I sat at the table with my laptop doing my homework until my phone went off.

It was a text from Niall.

From: Niall♡

Hey Lissy! Are you free at all tonight? I was thinking I could pop round yours for a bit?xox

I picked up my phone straight away and responded to the text.

To: Niall♡

Yeah I'm free. I will come round yours for a bit, mums a bit stressy today. I think her period might be due xD  I will let you know after I've finished my homework :/ xox

Niall and I have been friends for over 4 years now. Ever since I started high school, my cousin introduced me to him and we had been spending a lot of time together. We are almost inseparable.

I wouldn't say that I would ever want to be in any other kind of relationship with Niall. I would just love for us to be friends and nothing more. My phone beeped again.

From: Niall♡

Okay, I'll come round to pick you up. I don't want you walking about the streets on your own at 9pm ;) xox

Honest to God, I swear he thinks I'm incapable of walking three houses down the road from my house to reach his. He always walks me to and from places when it's dark. It's kind of cute really.

After I had finished my homework I got my phone back out to text Niall.

To: Niall♡

I have finished my homework now, I'm on my way round xox

Almost straight away, I recieved a text back.

From: Niall♡

DON'T LEAVE WITHOUT ME!!!

To: Niall♡

Okay, okay. I'll wait!xox

From: Niall♡

Ok, I'm leaving now. Won't be too long!xoxxo

I got my shoes on and sat down on the sofa waiting for Niall to come and pick me up. Roughly five minutes later there was a knock at the door.

"Bye mum, I'm going over to Niall's." I smiled heading towards the door.

"Ok hunnie, be good and don't get into any trouble!" She shouted back at me as i closed the door behind me.

"Ready?" Niall smiled grabbing hold of my hand and walking me down the street to his house.

At the end of this week we are going on summer break. We have a whole 6 weeks off school and I'm so looking forward to it! Late nights, late mornings, sleepovers, the lot!

(sorry this is such a short chapter, ill get it sorted once i get my laptop back. sorry for any mistakes, editing in progress)