Hullo Other Shell

Dear Viana,
  This is a letter for you. It may not be as poetic as Shakespeare or as long as @lolromi's letter, but I hope it will mean something to you.
   When you came into my life Viana, I was very awkward- and I still am. You may see me as very outgoing but I'm not with new people, usually. When I met you though it just clicked. Your a great person and an even greater best friend. You have impacted my life in many great ways. You've made me feel better about myself, you've made me funnier, and maybe in a slighter way given me someone to relate to. About family. You've listened to me rant, listened to me cry, laugh, and be a little weird. And you've stuck with me through it all. I hope that I've left some impact on you, whether it be making you laugh or patting your back when you cry. One of the best parts of this year has been you talking to me, and me being able to talk to you. Remember I may not be with you physically, but I'm always, ALWAYS with you mentally, and in your heart. Please call me, text me, email me, or whatever just know I'm here for you. I understand that life is crazy. And no matter how far apart we are, I'm right here. Right. Here. I love you so much Viana "Mac" Ha. And I'm sure you know that I'm crying or about to cry because I have the emotions. 
    Well, umm honestly I have alot more to say but I just don't know how to say it.
                           I'll miss you Viana, Other Shell, Chameleon's Friend, Bad daughter, and HaHey.

    And you will never be forgotten

    And you will never be forgotten. 😊😟
                                   Love,
         Madison,Madi,HeyHa,Chameleon,Shell, Bad Parenting