-Intro-

"You're human!" yelled Tristen.

"We don't know if I'm human or not yet! Damn! Why do you keep saying that?" I questioned, as I pushed my palms to his chest sending him back a few steps.

"Because actions like that are weak for a werewolf from the Levaton pack. There's no way you're even part poodle." He answered. My blood boiled inside me and it took every ounce of strength I had not to rip his face off. Sure, I hadn't shown any signs of maturing to a wolf yet. Not one cramp or growing pain. Not even the puberty moment every wolf goes through where you become awkwardly hairy everywhere. I mean obviously those are some good things to be missing but if I was to be full human I would have to leave the pack as for I would be too much of a weak link and would cause the pack to lose many more members than we already have.

"Four more days. FOUR! Then we will see if I am pure human or not," I reminded him.

"Well if your mom would have just stayed with my dad, her mate, you would be pure wolf and wouldn't need to worry about what's gonna happen to you in four days."

"Your dad was a woman beater and my mom fell in love with my father," I educated him. "That's the reason why you're such a jerk and can't find a mate of your own," I shot back.

The sun drove daggers of light through the opening of the branches and leaves above. The soft, whispering wind glided along side my face and eased my worried thoughts of what would really be happening in four days. The day of the full moon on my eighteenth year of living. Would my wolf finally rise to the peak and transform me into the one true thing I am? Or would my fathers bloodline of humanity overcome my wolf heritage and end my moms long line of pureness? Maybe Tristen was right. If my mom would have just stayed with Alpha Oland then I wouldn't need to be worrying about these kinds of things, but then again if she had, Tristen and I would be siblings. Yuck.

I had zoned out for a good moment or two, enough to have Tristen clapping his hands right in my face. I blinked a few times and shook my head.

"I'm going to be late for work if we continue on with this stupid argument," I reminded him. Not that I wanted to go to work anyways. There's a chance I may be pure human but that didn't make me like them anymore than usual.