Revenge Gone Wrong!

I pulled my strawberry blonde hair into a high ponytail, long wavy curls cascaded down my tan back. White clouds caught my attention as I looked out the plane window. I took out my compact mirror and touched up my makeup. My blood boiled at the memories that I had in Florida, they were going to pay. Ava Fox is not going to take any of they're bullshit anymore!

-

I exited the building and hailed a taxi, the only people who knew I was in Florida were my parents. I didn't tell anyone eles because I wanted to surprise them.

I got into the backseat of the small taxi and put my headphones in. I tapped my fingers on the door handle, I knew I was beyond anxious but I didn't care. The taxi stopped suddenly, causing me to grin, I handed the man the money and quickly got out.

I took out my house key, I haven't used it in a long time. The door creaked as I slid it open, the smell of a chocolate cake filled my nostrils.

I walked in the kitchen and dropped my things. My mother and father turned around and smiled.

"You've changed so much," my mother and father hugged me tight before letting me go.

I gave them a small smile and turned on the heel of my foot. My palms were sweating as I walked up the steps, I stood at Jake's door.

I opened the door slowly and walked in. Two heads turned toward the door, I gave them a bittersweet smile.

"Ava," Noah, oh how I missed him so much.

I mentally slapped myself, I was supposed to be getting revenge not falling for the boy who I used to love.

They ran towards me and attempted to pull me into a hug.

"Don't touch me, you guys bullied me for five whole years about how I looked. Do you even know how much I suffered!? Nobody cared about me except for mom and dad!" My eyes filled with tears.

"You don't even know how bad I felt when I heard you were leaving." Noah stepped forward and pulled me into a breathtaking hug. I sniffles and then cried, the painful memories hit me like a wave.

I pulled away and smiled slightly, I had to figure out a way to make him pay. Falling for him again was not an option.

"Let's go to the beach." I stated with authority laced in my voice.

"Yeah sure,"

"Why not?" They both agreed with me.

That very moment I put my plan into action, I'm going to make Noah fall head over heels for me and then WAM! I break his heart, just like he broke mine. Before I left I really did love him, but he just had to be a jerk.

I ran to my room and looked for my bikini, I found it and put it on. It was a red high waisted bikini with white polka dots on it. I put on some waterproof mascara and oiled up my tan skin. My pink toes stood out against the white flip flops I had on.

I slipped on a coverup and a pair of sunglasses and walked out of my room.

"Oh boys," I knocked on the door and it opened up. Out came Jake in a green pair of swimming trunks and a T-shirt.

Noah came out of the bathroom in blue and white trunks and a wifebeater that hugged his six pack. I pryed my eyes away from his luscious body and giggled nervously.

We walked out of the house and went to my punch buggy convertible, it was a little cramped but it was fine. My parents had bought it weeks before I arrived and had been hiding it from Jake every since. Noah sat in the passenger seat while Jake sat in the back.

-

We arrived at the beach, I parked the car and took my time getting out. I slipped my coverup off and walked towards the water, I made sure to swing my hips on the way.

My toes felt good as I stepped in the water. However that soon ended as I was picked up and thrown literally into the water.

I turned my head furiously looking for the dead man. Noah stood across from me laughing his head off. I didn't care though, I was mesmerised by the water sliding on his sexy v into his trunks. He coughed before moving closer to me, his warm breath tickled my ear as he bent down and whispered something.

"My eyes are up here," my cheeks turned crimson red but I managed to splash water at him for embarrassing me.

"Hey!" He splashed water back at me, creating a war.

I splashed water at him and attempted to run away. Key word attempted. However my actions were in vain because he still managed to catch me.

I turned towards Jake and wasn't surprised to see him flirting with girls. I rolled my eyes and laughed slightly, I felt arms snake around his waist.

Noah rested his head on my shoulder and whispered something that made me blush real hard.

"I want you,"

*******************************

Thanks for reading please vote and comment, I wanna know what you guys think. But it's fine if you don't.