Zina. And Me?

It's so beautiful, the fact that zina is called 'a path', for we all know that it's not like we're going down a street and suddenly Shaitan jumps and says "Hey! Go commit zina

It's so beautiful, the fact that zina is called 'a path', for we all know that it's not like we're going down a street and suddenly Shaitan jumps and says "Hey! Go commit zina." And you're like "You know what Shaitaan? Let's do it!"

Of course not. This doesn't happen but you slowly trod down this path. A path that begins with sight. You see a person of opposite gender and it sparks something in you, then you think about him/her, then you try and find means to talk to that person and Subhan Allah social media readily assists us in that, and our excuse being; "we're JUST friends, stop being so conservative", and so from there begins a journey from being JUST friends to being boy/girlfriend, then slowly starts the physical interactions and finally a sin considered worse than even murder, ZINA.

Let's not kid ourselves for we all know that we're all in this path, either at the beginning or near the end and we NEED to cut ourselves from whichever step we stand on. And if you think you're totally incapable of commiting such a heinous crime, lemme tell you, you are, I am, everyone is.

We watch movies telling ourselves that "It's just one scene, it's not much." "I'll just lower my gaze, yeah, that's what I'll do" but we never realize that Shaitaan being a really patient being is actually slowly de-tracking us.
This is basically how our gazes apart from the basic are being dirtied.

May Allah guide us and help us to find our faults and address them. Ameen