Thinking...and...Stressed

Thanks to HesADreamer and Nya_Michaelis

~Lyrica~

Days later, I sat in my room alone. I was confused,I was hurt.

"Who am I...What am I?"I kept asking myself. There was a knock at the door. Without permission Sebastian entered.

"My Love,how do you feel?"

"Horrible,"I replied bluntly. I notice Sebastian is a bit taken back by my sudden aggression. "Well,is there any way i can help?"He asked,walking over to me. I shook my head and turned away from him. My clothes were ripped from where my wings once were.

"Just go away..."I replied,emotionless. A voice in my head echoed.

"Oh,but why spoil the fun?"Ash's voice said. I tensed up,the voice itself sent shivers down my spine. But,they weren't exactly bad chills. I shook it off.

"Lady Lyrica?"

"Im fine!"I shouted. Sebastian sighed and walked up to me again. He gently began rubbing my back. I felt my muscles relax as his hand danced across my body.

"Please relax.."

"Sebastian..."I sigh,god i was so confused,do i like Ash or Sebastian...no...i love Sebastian..but...the way Ash talks to me...it excites me...oh goodness i really needed to think about it alone.

"Sebastian,could you please,um...give me some time to myself?"I asked,sounding as nice as i possibly could. He sighed but nodded and left me to my thoughts,but before that,there was a pause and he kissed my cheek lovingly,then he left.

"Thank you..."I whispered as he left me.

"Yes,my love"He murmured as he walked away,he was a little hurt. But i hadnt noticed because i was so wrapped up in my thoughts. I groaned and collapsed back onto the bed.

As i collapse on my bed into the soft,cool sheets,there was a knock on my window. I looked and there was Ash,a smirk on his face. "Why cant you all just leave me alone?!"I screamed at the top of my lungs. "Why me?..."I whispered as i rubbed my temples. I was stressing. I was pregnant and stressing. It was not a good combination

Ash knocked on my window again. I groaned and sighed."Im not letting you in! Leave me alone!"I shouted at him. He shook his head,then gave me a wicked grin and jumped from the sill. "What am i going to do?"I mumbled pathetically. I face palmed as Mey-Rin came in,carrying a single black rose with a card pinned to it. I took it from her and she left.

"My Love,I know you are at odds with yourself at the moment,so I just want you to know that no matter what you are,I will always love you."I read aloud. I knew it was from Sebastian and i smiled  alittle. For once,in days,i smiled.