Cap. 3 (part 2)

*A Danny for an Alex and a Bree for a Frank*

Danielle took off her high hills and ran. She looked for him in every inch of the school, maybe even twice until she finally saw a friend of Alex, Frank. He told him he was heading home last time they were together, provably he had already left school. Against all the odds of finding him Danielle ran as fast as she could bumping into some people occasionally; nothing could stop her. At last she saw him, almost out of school property and yelled at him to get his attention.

"Alex! Alex Reynolds!" He turned around alarmed at the sound of his name.

"It was you, all this time, all the letters from this past weeks, those poems, those song lyrics, it was all you"

The young man stud there, static and nodded up and down in response.

"I really liked them" she said giving a step forward.

"I really like you" he said giving a step forward

"I love you" the girl offered him the hand she was not holding her shoes with. He took it with no hesitation interlacing their fingers.

"I love you too Danny, I have for three years and I always will. Danielle, do you want to?"

"Yes, I do" the girl did not even let him finish his question when she had already answered it.

"So do you want to go get some ice cream, my beautiful girlfriend?"

"I do, my handsome boyfriend"

They walked out of the school without noticing that both, Bridget and Frank were watching them.

"So what was all that about" Frank asked the girl with curly hair.

"I just made a couple, I could just take cupid's job because I'm great at this"

"So, our friends are dating now, left us here, and didn't even remembered about us. Do you want to go see a movie?"

"Sure. I heard there is a new superhero movie"

The hours turned into days, the days into months, the month into years and Danielle was still receiving a letter now and then. The years tuned into decades and this group of friends grew closer every year.