Nightingale?

Hi! This is a new fanfic about Demi and her insane life as well... Herself. I have a fan page @ohsnapdemi on Instagram so please follow me💙 I hope you enjoy this fanfic! ~ Hannah Xx

CHAPTER ONE

•Demi's POV•

I hear the sound of cheers and screams as my heart races as soon as I'm about to go on from backstage, my lovatics. What would I do without them? They did pretty much save my life. I wouldn't be here on this earth without them. I run onstage and the crowd goes crazy, there are thousands of people out there. "Show time." I whisper to myself under my breath. I smile and wave to the audience when I hear the music for MITUSA beginning. This was the first concert of the neon lights tour.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I run backstage looking disgusting, I'm always sweating after a concert. I attempt running to the dressing room in my 5 inch heels when I pass by my tour best friend/boss, Nick jonas. He smirks, " Your concert was lovely demetria" I keep running and grit my teeth at the sound of demetria. I hate when people call me that. " Thanks Nicholas." I scream while still trying to run to my dressing room to shower. I've been friends with that little nerd since the camp rock movies. I used to have this big crush on him, but I don't think he liked me back and I've grown out of it. At least I think I have.... Whatever not happening no time for relationships. I finally reach my dressing room out of breath and I heard a familiar voice say, "Ew what happened to you." I chuckle and turn around its Marissa. She's sitting on my fluffy white couch with a disgusted look on her face. " Mar, you know better then that... How about a hug?" Before she could say anything I ran on top of her she screamed. "DEMETRIA DEVONNE GET OFF RIGHT NOW." I laughed and ran to the bathroom, "I'm taking a shower." "Good." She said with a relieved voice. It took me like 10 minutes to shower and I walked out in my 'Don't mess with Texas' shirt. Marissa complemented me on my shirt (being sarcastic of course) and told me she was going to be staying for a couple more shows of the tour with me. I squeaked a little bit at the excitement I'm always so lonely on tour and now I finally have Mar for a couple of days. We walked out of the arena I played in and ran to my tour bus. Marissa got in her pjs and suggested we watch a movie. We ended up getting in bed and watching 'The Heat' I was laughing so hard I was crying by the end. I turned over to look at Marissa and saw that she had fallen asleep. I giggled and went on my laptop for a little while. I felt my eyes suddenly get heavy.

•Nick's POV•

Well right now I have nothing better to do then lie in bed and think about Demi. I stare at the clock, 12:45. Ugh I have to wake up early tomorrow for an interview with Demi. I really love touring with her, today especially after her concert she was running, (she looked adorable even when she was sweating and trying to run) I called her demetria knowing she HATES it. She called me Nicholas. My heart skipped a beat. I love it when she calls me that even though I hate when everyone else does. It's just something about when she says it.... I seriously think I'm in love with her. How am I going to survive the rest of the tour without telling her? I don't even know.