Anaheim arena

CHAPTER 2

•Marissa's POV•

I rubbed my eyes and yawned as I woke up, I sat up in bed and saw that Demi wasn't beside me. I figure she's out in the kitchen of the tour bus, I mean come on Demi's where the food is. I walk out to the smell of pancakes and bacon. I find Demi in her apron with flour all over her face as she attempts to cook. She hasn't seen me yet so I slowly walk over to the flour bag while she's flipping the pancakes, take a hand full, and wait until she turns around. She finally turned around and I innocently say, "Good morning." I shoved the flour on her face to cover the places that had none. I can tell you she wasn't expecting that. I started laughing really hard and she screams, "MARISSA CALLAHAN." " That's for giving me a swe hug last night." I responded. We both chuckled and Demi said "Fine. We're even now." She announced that breakfast was ready and put the food on our plate's. It was actually really good considering Dem's made it! We both shoved everything in our mouths and then watched tv. "Soo..." I began, "I've been meaning to ask you something." I smirked. I could tell she was scared. She should be afraid of me sometimes. "Oh god." She says. "Well I have been seeing some very adorable moments involving you and nick." Demi smiled at the ground, hah..... I knew it. "Yeah." She nods. "REALLY?!" I screamed "SHH be quiet someone could hear you." She whispered. "Demi who else is here right now." She laughed seeing my point. "So you like him?" "I do, but I can't, but I do, but I just can't. Mar I have no time for relationships and I'm pretty sure he doesn't like me like that. I have shows to do for my lovatics and interviews, time with you and my family, meet and greets, and a lot more! I have no time!" I sighed... "Demi if you like a guy, you like a guy. You can't just stop it. And I mean who knows maybe he likes you back." I raise my eyebrows up and down and make Demi laugh. "Whatever, let's go get ready to see the arena I'm gonna perform in today in Anaheim!"

•Demi's POV•

Well this morning went well! Mar now knows I like nick, and I must admit I think she can help you know.... Get things going. She's the person to go to with relationships, and I think she wants to see nick and I together bonding. She can tell me if it's right or not. We just finished getting changed to go see the arena. For now, we're both in tank tops and yoga pants. Mar curled her hair and I straightened mine. We were waiting on the couch for the bus to park outside the arena. I stepped out and saw how HUGE it was. 10 years ago I would have died if I found out I was playing here. "Wow. This is huge." I stood outside of the bus staring at it. "Wow." Mar said. "Hello girls!" We both turned around to find my security guard Max standing there watching us stare. "Max! This is huge!" Marissa said. "I know! It's exciting really!" Max said. "Can we go in now?" I took a couple more steps towards the stadium. "Let me just make sure the paps aren't anywhere near the back doors." Max pulled out his walkie-talkie making sure everything was clear. "Okay girls we can go." We followed him into the back doors. The place was huge. There must have been like 15,000 seats. He showed us around backstage, the seats, the lighting upstairs, and my dressing room. My dressing room was filled with comfy furniture and lots of food. Marissa's eyes lit up. "YOU GUYS ALL JUST STAY HERE FOR AWHILE." she grabbed a bag of Doritos from the feast of junk food and belly flopped on the couch. Max and I looked at each other and laughed. "Okay Mar whatever you want. We'll be onstage." "Hmh" she replied stuffing her face. I ran up to the stage and heard someone hardcore drumming. I finally reached the stage and saw it was nicholas drumming his little heart out. I watched with my mouth dropped open, I never knew he was THAT good! He stopped and still hasn't noticed me, so I started clapping. He jumped up scared and turned around. He saw me and smiled. "Well thank you demetria." I laughed. "You're very welcome Nicholas that was an excellent performance." I smiled like a nerd. What am I doing?! I'm embarrassing myself smiling like that. He laughed. "Well I do try. I can't believe you're gonna play for this many people." "Crazy huh?" We both stare out into the seats. "Yeah." We both look into each other's eyes. Wow. My hearts beating fast he looked like he wanted to kiss me. Uhm. What. "Soooo... " he came back to his normal self. "I was wondering if you maybe wanted to come on stage and sing a song with me?" Crap I broke the almost kiss moment. "I mean if I go onstage in front of this many people I do need you.." I look at the ground and he smiles widely. "Oh of course Demetria." I smile back. "Guys soundchecks in 1 hour and 30 minutes better get ready!" Max comes in and breaks the moment. "Okay!" I run offstage. "Wait!" I hear Nick say, I turn around "Can we sing stop the world like we used too?" he begged. "Yes. Now let me get changed!" I answer. I run off to my dressing room, oh my god I have so much to tell Marissa.