Running away from nightmares

My parents finally decided to move out of this small city and away from that horrible school. I'm kind of an introverted person so I never fit in with other students in my school. I get very bullied because of how different I am compared to them. They think I'm weird, spoiled and ugly. I can't deny that I'm ugly because my face was ruined from hitting, scratching with those long nails that the girls from my class have and my parents didn't really care about that. The only thing that they mostly care about is their job, they come home very late, when I'm already asleep and go to work very early in the morning when I'm, of course, still sleeping. I wish I could see them, say goodbye, but I'm always too late. Except that day, they came home earlier and I was very surprised. They work very hard and because of that, they look very, very tired. They said that we'll be moving tomorrow because they already bought the house in another city. They said it's bigger, I will have even bigger room. I was very happy that they came home I couldn't think about the new house, because it didn't make me as happy as my parents early arrival was. Even though it made me happy, it was very sad to look at them too.

********************************************

This is the day, when I move out and travel to another city with my parents, but I can't stop thinking about them... they look very tired, I wish, they could sleep and rest for two or three days... or maybe a week? Suddenly I fell asleep without realizing it. I was tired too, but I didn't want to sleep because I would feel bad for my parents... I accidentally fell asleep and felt very guilty about it. The time when I woke up, we were already there. Yes, near our new house. When I saw from the car window, that my mother was holding my bags, I quickly jumped out of the car and without saying anything, took my bags from my mother and carried them into the house. Of course, my mother was confused, but happy too, because she wanted help, she was too weak to carry those heavy bags by herself. I carried my bags upstairs, to the new room and started unpacking. The room was pretty, beautiful... I don't know what to say. It was magical? I never thought that I would have such a pretty room and it's because of my parents hard work. When I went downstairs, my dad was already gone. He went out, probably for business, like always. I want cry... how can he and mom handle this pressure? Why is world so cruel? I can't imagine something worse than this.
There can't be worse than this right?

I already escaped from my real life nightmares in that city...

It was living hell... I don't want to repeat it...

********************************************

Tomorrow is a new day, fresh start in the new school. I can't wait.

My mom said it was called Joseph Rotwang's High School.

I can't wait for tomorrow to come.