here I go.. (TRIGGER WARNING)

When I was a little girl I remember wishing that I would grow up and be a beautiful happy teenager...well that didn't quite happen.
At age 5 my parents split up and my sister and I were sent to another state.  They got back together..but we never went back. I left the life I knew behind and had to make new friends. I was alone.
Life was pretty good until the fifth grade when I realized I didn't like the way I looked. I thought I was fat.
I tied a belt around my neck and pulled until I felt a pounding in my head.
In the sixth grade found cutting to be my relief. I also starved myself to the point where I became terrified of food. Yeah...not a good start to middle school.
In the seventh grade i was hospitalized for the first time for all this. I learned a lot while in there.
Eighth grade was great. I had friends I was fit how could I ask for anything better?
That summer after suffering a mild concussion i found out my parents were getting a divorce. My perfect life was slipping away....so at the beginning of freshman year I tried to  overdose on some meds. Didn't quite workout the way I wanted it to and to this day I think about what would've happened if it did.
I just finished sophomore year but I think I'll save that for another chapter. This is kinda just trying to start off. Alright well um bye for now ♡ feel free to pm me if you have any questions or just wanna talk.
Okay...bye