CHAPTER 4

Erza's P.O.V

He doesn't remember me...
He doesn't remember me!

"Jellal doesn't even know who I am!"

It hurts so much, he still doesn't remember me after all this time. Well I can't blame him but I was just hoping that deep down he still knew.

All those memories we shared, it's like they never even existed. If I'm the only one who remembers them, they might as well be dreams. Our whole relationship just vanished on that dreadful night. The night that my whole world came toppling down. The night that I lost my Jellal.

I don't even know what to do with myself anymore. My motivation was that small chance that he still might remember, but I guess all of that has disappeared. When I found out, my body just acted on it's own, tears pouring out like there was no tomorrow. My legs running wherever they could, like a child chasing a false dream that they could never achieve.

Sadness is only temporary Erza! Moping like this won't get you anywhere! Even if he doesn't remember, that just creates the opportunity to rewrite your story, like a fresh canvas eager for colour! Put the past behind you and only look forward!

Yush, okay! That's enough useless crying for today. Tomorrow's a new day, a new start. I will change our fate!

I spent the rest of the evening creating new strategies and situations, it was fun. I had a permanent smile when I went to sleep that night, even though I probably looked so stupid, I love it.

Jellal's P.O.V

Erza? Just who is she? Ahh, my head hurts just thinking about it. I feel like I'm forgetting something important, as if a part of me is missing. Ever since that whole scene at lunch my mind hasn't been able to get off of the redhead. Even during my lessons I was zoning out, I had unconsciously written her name all over my work, deeming a warning from my teachers.  -and I NEVER get warnings.

I guess there's no harm in asking Wendy, my little sister, if she knows a girl by the name Erza. She's probably not as oblivious to life as me, actually no ones as bad as me...heh

Moments later.

I barge into my sister's room without a care in the world, and shit well this is awkward now, we stare at each other for what seems like hours.

I quickly shut the door, last seeing a blushing Wendy dressed up in some kind or cosplay doing a one-man musical to some cringey song.

As soon as that door is shut I start laughing my guts out, forgetting what the heck I was even doing prior.

"Oh--my-gawd Wendy! W-ha-t was
t-hat m--ean-t to be?!?!" I shout back in between my laughs, finding it hard to breathe. All I hear back is some incoherent screaming in an embarrassed tone.

A few minutes later, she come out wearing 'normal' clothes. Well normal to what she was wearing before. Just remembering that atrocious thing makes me want to die of laughter again.

"So anywayyyy bro, what did u want?" Wendy speaks, trying to avoid talking about what I just saw.

"Oh I totally wanted to be your audience! That performance was just so great that it left me speechless, I demand an encore!"

"W-well if that's all you wanted, I guess I'll be taking my leave now. Good night." An annoyed expression falling onto her face. As Wendy's about to walk off I stop her, remembering why I even wanted to talk to her in the first place.

"So hey, do you know a redhead by the name Erza?" A lump forming in my throat from just uttering her name.

"Oh Erza~san"she claps her hands together, her features softening.

"So you do know her?"

"Of course I know Erza~san! Well if that's all you wanted to ask I'm leaving now. Night night!" Before I could even say anything, Wendy leaves humming to herself. Perhaps a sequel to her play? 

Sigh
I slump back onto my bed, thoughts eating at my brain. I didn't really get anywhere...

Just who is Erza?
And how does Wendy know her?
Why was she so upset earlier?
AND WHY THE HECK DOES MY BRAIN HURT SO MUCH THINKING ABOUT HER?!

Someone please explain!

_-_

"Erza please don't cry anymore, I promise I'm fine" blood? Scarlet... Please don't leave me all alone! Help! "I promise they're gone now" Don't go! "I promise we'll always be together" dead end. "I promise..."