MakennaCat

Interview with MakennaCat, the writer of "The Only Magic I Need."

Hope you like it! - Mary

#1. How are you?

I'm good, thanks!

#2. What inspires you to write?

Um.. I just loved reading, so one day I tried it and I loved it. And also my mother wanted to be an author, and I always loved writing poems and short stories in school, so... yeah.

#3. How did you stumble across wattpad?

 I was looking for a book to read, and I came to wattpad and I was like "I think I'll give this a try..." and here I am!

#4. What was it about wattpad that made you stay on and create an account?

Um, I just loved how people could post stories freely and other people you don't know could give you their honest opinion and make that person grow as an author.

#5. What are your favorite books?

I absolutely love all the Harry Potter books, every single one of them. I like the Percy Jackson series as well.. I like The Lying Game series. Ballet Shoes is good, I think.. I would like to read the Hunger Games soon, though!

#6. Favorite books on wattpad?

Um, I like Hidden In This School, Waist Deep In Walmart, and Believe Me I'm Lying; all by XxSkater2Girl16xX. I also like The Virginity Game by DarkWaters and Like Yesterday by crossroads, which I am curently reading this minute, haha. Let me see.. I am in love with Love Thy Enemy by Bella1951, Pothead Fanfic:')

#7. Favorite authors?

J.K Rowling, obviously. Stephen King, for sure. Sara Shepard.. and others.

#8. Favorite authors on wattpad?

XxSkater2Girl16xX and Bella1951 are are my two top favorites.. BrianneOcean<3 hahaha, um.. Drakwaters and crossroads.. thats about it.

#9. Where did you get your ideas for your story(s)?

I'm not exactly sure.. I'm usual just sitting somewhere silent and it sort of comes to me.. cheesey but true. I know I wrote a FanFic, but I still gotta think xD. I have many stories on my laptop, which are better then the ones I post on here!

Last, but not least

#10. If you could talk to any author on wattpad, who would it be and why?

Umm.. either XxSkater2Girl16xX or Bella1951 because.. I love their stories and I would like to ask them where they got those certain ideas and where they learned to write so delicate and amazingly.