-2-

Eliza's POV:

After about an hour we actually left Charlie's. I can't believe he took so long. His parents filled me in with more information about his new band,Over Atlantic, than I think he could in a week.

Anyway, we set out  to the station before getting a ticket and sitting on the train. I love train journeys, there's something about them I just find relaxing.

"Tickets!" A guy in a black uniform said as he walked past us to check our tickets.

I held mine up, soon followed by Charlie, as the man leant forward to check the date of the ticket before nodding and moving on.

"So, have you heard anything from Sean?" I asked midway of looking at the train map.

"Yeah! We've found the rest of the members for the band and Dad said he'll help manage it." Charlie said in a very excited tone which made me giggle. "We're also playing a gig soon. You know the Oak? At the end of the main road, about 5 minutes from home?" I nodded as he carried on explaining the arrangements.
"You should definitely come!"

He continued to fill in the details about his new band and how two of them are from America and that the Swedish one is so nice. It was good to hear him talk so passionately about his band.

-1 New Message From Leah-
Oh my God! This course work is sooooo stressful. How the hell have you managed to do it? Please tell me you have so I can copy it. We have a free period before English on the Monday we go back so we could do it then. Tell Charlie I said hi too! Xx

"Who was that?" Charlie asked.

"Oh Leah. She's stressing about the work but she says hi!" I replied and his cheeks started to heat up. "Charlie! You like her!"

He sank into his chair and looked out of the window with a small smile playing on his mouth.

--------------

"Wanna get a Starbucks first? My treat!" He smiled, pointing at the store as we walked into the shopping centre.

"Okay, take away though because we've not got a lot of time to do the whole centre"

We started off on the bottom floor and gradually worked up floor by floor. Hollister was a hit, we both bought about 3 bags full of clothes and a few bits from pull & bear, Urban outfitters, H&M and more.

It was about 12pm when we went over to the food court for a Nando's. Everywhere was reasonably quiet despite the fact that it was mid break.

"So, who do you think is the hottest from my band?" Charlie asked out of the blue as we went up the escalator towards Nando's.

He held up his phone with a picture of all of them and briefly talked me through what they were like.

"Well?"

"Liam's quite cute." I said as Charlie stopped and rushed over to a store about 10 meters away from Nando's, making it obvious that he had spotted someone he knew.

"Well good because he's over there!"

He pushed me into HMV where a tall boy with dark, messy hair was standing looking at some records with a darker haired boy in a beanie.

"LIAM!!!" Charlie shouted making everyone turn around but they soon returned to whatever they were doing.

"Hey dude!"

They both walked over, giving Charlie and myself a hug. Their American accent was really strong as they asked us how we were.

"We're just heading over to Nando's if you guys wanna come with?" Charlie asked and they nodded in agreement.