i

i

"daehwi became the top 1 for now. samuel is really chill about this. i think samuel will make his way up again. their rivalry is no joke." one of the students said. they are all looking at the bulletin board where the rankings are all resting. to be honest they are all gossiping about kim samuel who's the top 2 from their class (former top 1) and lee daehwi who's currently the top 1. they are all thinking that two has rivalry when it comes to that place. well, no one knows.

samuel and daehwi weren't that close. they are just normal peeps in their school. they talk to each other, sometimes. some students feel that there's a huge wall between them, but no one is sure about this. they looked awkward. seriously.

"ya! lee daehwi!" someone called him when he was making his way to their room. he already know that he made it to the first place, so he didn't bother to go there on the bulletin board and look for his name.

he turned around to see, park jihoon. one of his colleagues.

"hey jihoon." he greeted. actually he is not in the mood to chitchat but for the sake of his name, he made himself look interested.

"have you seen it? you are the top 1! the real mvp! congrats dude!" jihoon reported.

daehwi smiled at bit. he is a bit annoyed right now. he is really not fond of talking to others.

"i already knew it. by the way, thanks. gotta go." he said as he left the guy there.

daehwi heard a lot of gossips about him. gossips about him being the top 1. well, he doesn't care at all. he is used it. its not a big deal actually.

he already went inside their classroom. all of his classmates are just looking at him. he always feel uneasy when they are looking at him. he is not an outgoing kid like the others. he likes to isolate himself with his books. he have no friends at all -except someone.

his classmates suddenly starts whispering to each other but he ignored it. he do not care, okay?

he opened his book and starts reading the next lesson. he badly wants to maintain what he have right now. he wants to maintain being the top 1 and ruin kim samuel. yes, he thinks that kim samuel was a rival to him. the other students are right, there is a rivalry between them.

"kim samuel!!!"

that was the cue, daehwi automatically raised his head and look at the guy who just arrived.

samuel just smirked at him. daehwi shooked his head.

'that guy is really crazy.' he said to his self.

daehwi brought his attention back to his book but he kept on thinking about samuel.

'what does kim samuel feels right now? what does he feel when i replaced him?' he kept on asking his self.

daehwi suddenly feels uneasy when he saw a familiar body in front of him. he gulped.

"congrats daehwi but don't be so full of yourself. you know that place was mine, i can get it back. good luck."

it was kim samuel. daehwi was not scared of his words.

so, samuel thinks he is a rival? so he does.

-;;

"congrats dude!" bae jinyoung congratulates him.

bae jinyoung is daehwi's best friend. they are both, you know- kinda introverts. i think that's why they are friends. they both understand each other.

"thanks. you too, congrats! you entered top 10. i'm so proud of you, my best friend." daehwi said as he hugged baejin.

"if its not because of you, it won't happen. so, thanks to youuu~" baejin replied as he hugged daehwi back.

they both separated from their hug.

actually, they are in the library. its only the two of them are inside. the librarian wasn't here.

"kim samuel really thought that i am his rival." daehwi suddenly confessed.

"your former crush thought that?" baejin teasingly asked.

"stop that baejin. i don't like him anymore." daehwi said with an annoyed look.

yes. you read it right. yES. lee daehwi's former crush is kim samuel.

daehwi planned to ruin kim samuel's reputation. there's a lot of things happened in their past. there's a lot of things happened that's why daehwi is doing such a thing called 'revenge' to kim samuel.

"why still so affected, daehwi-ya? do you still like him?" jinyoung teased him again.

daehwi smiled playfully and shooked his head. "i don't like him anymore. for sure. why would i admire such an arrogant asshole again? it is stupid."

bae jinyoung just shrugged. "if you say so."

the both of them focused on the books they are reading. a long silence.

few minutes later. . .

daehwi and jinyoung got shocked because of the loud thud they heard. they both heard guys who are chatting to each other, laughing. it's annoying.

the library's door opened. the noise became louder. its from them. darn it.

since the librarian wasn't around, they have the guts to be noisy. aish.

daehwi looked at them. he scanned those people's faces. he is trying to be familiarized with their effin' faces and suddenly, there is the great kim samuel.

"oh look who's here." samuel said with an annoying voice.

daehwi diverted his attention to his book. he don't have time for samuel's shts.

"hi lee daehwi. how is it feels? is it good to be the 1st?" samuel asked. he is making his eyebrows up and down. he is damn attractive- oh wait man, wth is this.

"i don't have time for you, kim samuel." daehwi said as he stood up.

he looked at his bestfriend. "baejin, let's go. let's find a MORE PEACEFUL PLACE."

samuel is fast. he stood infront of daehwi. "it seems like you are avoiding me huh? don't you remember that you used to like me?" he teased.

daehwi's eyebrows are knitted. he is very annoyed with samuel's actions. he doesn't want to argue with him but he is making him do it.

"its all in the past, kim samuel. forget it." daehwi said as he walked out with bae jinyoung.

-

a/n: asdfghjklñzxcvbnmmqerwywusidldodps. idk what i am doing with my life. :))) idk what will happen to my ongniel fic tho :'))) IDK WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY LIFE. hi 2 mah sister, this is your request ne. heeseokoleytzxcsv :)))