Character Sheets

Alright, so, first off, thanks a bunch for opening this book; it means a lot.

Please be sure that you've at least watched a playthrough of the game. It's free on Steam if you want to experience it's loveliness.

Setting is right after Lucette is cursed.

Format for character submission:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Appearance: (include outfit, as well, if you don't mind)

Personality: likes and dislikes would be helpful here

Job:

Curse (optional but recommended): you can have cinderella, if you would like, but otherwise, Lucette is still a character. And please include the cursed object, like Lucette's necklace or Karma's tattoo.

Love Interest: you can have one of my characters, if wanted.

Other (optional):

So, here is my MC, representative of myself:

Name: Brielle (aka Bri) Atkinson

Age: 20-ish

Gender: Female

Appearance: light skin tone, tall and lean, long chestnut brown hair, big silver eyes, occasional glasses. Favors wearing anything dark purple, with black or brown combat boots, black studded earrings, and a tattoo of a compass on her right arm.

Personality: a witch who can't use any magic whatsoever. acts tough but has her own problems. Loves any baby animals, or any animal, for that matter. Doesn't enjoy people who bud their noses into her business, or people who pretend to be something that they're not. Highly dislikes Rumpel. Tends to ignore Karma's narcissism. Really likes flowers for an unknown reason and loves kids. Wants friends but denies it. Likes to draw and occasionally read. hates feet. likes most food, especially hot cocoa and anything sweet.

Job: sells paintings and sometimes plays the piano in town square

Curse: a mystery. doesn't tell anyone, except Waltz knows bits and pieces. No one knows what her object is either, though there have been impressions that her appearance has changed since being cursed.

Love Interest: Waltz. Seems to be an unspoken past between the two but even Parfait knows nothing about it.

Other: daughter of a noble. but no one remembers.

Name: Felix Timpleton

Age: 18

Gender: Male

Appearance: wavy white hair, with a red streak, and long bangs. Tan skin and mysterious black eyes. taller than most boys his age, with light muscle. prefers plain clothing.

Personality: very quiet and reserved; keeps to himself. most people at the Marchen know he is very intelligent. tends to be moody. dislikes a lot of things especially drawing attention to himself. always has a journal on him so, he likes to write. to most he is a mystery, but he is friends with Rod. doesn't have any motivation to break his curse.

Job: not really anything lol

Curse: Boy who Cried Wolf. anyone outside of the tavern doesn't believe a thing he says. Symbol is a paw print on his collar bone. each part gradually fades as he gets closer to breaking it.

Love Interest: sorta kinda likes Lucette but isn't really sure

~You can DM these to me, or comment them~