That day

~Alex~

It was an ordinary day to start off. It was the after noon when drama started, I was upstairs in my room. Tossing my baseball in the air, as I heard yelling going down stairs. I walked down the stairs, and saw both my father (Christian) and sister (Natalie) yelling at each other. I got in the middle of them, they were fighting over the most stupidest thing. Fighting because my sister goes out and parties a lot. The only excuse my dad had was because of our mother. This has been going on too long, I'm tired of the fighting. I need to get out and clear my head. Before I left I shouted at them "Stop fighting, that's all y'all do is fight!"

As I jumped in my car I quickly called up Marina my amazing girlfriend.

Me: "Hey, I'm on my way to pick you and Jena."

Marina: "Okay, see you in a bit."

*hangs phone up*

*20 minutes later, I arrive at Marina's house, pick them up, and head to the party. Where David was, we plan on having a drama free night... Hopefully.

*Car ride to the party*

I was still heated about all the drama that was going on. Marina had asked me a question. "So how have you been?"

Me: *ignore*

Marina: *whispers to Jena* "His been like this for the longest, what's wrong with him?"

*Arriving to the party*

We automatically see David with his camera...as always. He always has that thing with him. I gave him the little bro handshake {A/N: sorry don't know what guys call that lil hand thing they do} He quickly makes his way towards Jena (his girlfriend) pretends to show the camera his girlfriends breast. {A/N: omg that was so awkward to say that, I'm sorry for putting that image in your head}

*Few hours later it was about 1:45 am*

I was looking for Marina, and she had her arm around another guy. Some jock on the football team, I quickly grabbed Marina.

Me: "what the hell are you doing?"

Marina: *smelling the alcohol on her breathe* "having fun, letting loose like you do at other parties. You should try it!"

Me: "You're drunk, let's go. NOW!"

But before we left I quickly punched the guy in the face because he shouldn't be messing with Marina, no matter if I'm mad at her at this point. All of us (Danny,Marina,Jena,and I) ran to to the car and drove back home. And everybody was drunk except for me. Both Marina and I started screaming at each other! It was crazy. Anyway,Danny was driving and while both Marina and I were screaming at each other. I guess a car came out of no where and had hit us. BANG! I really don't know what happened to the guy that hit us. But when I made my way out of the car, all of my friends and girlfriend had blood on their face, but weren't dead. I know for a fact. So I ran to get help considering we are in the middle of the country side ride!

A/N: so how's the story so far? Plz make sure to vote and comment!!!! Thank you it means a lot. ~Tiffany