Chapter 1

"Oh my gosh girl guess what!" I said to Kelsey Rawlings my bff no matter what. "What girl?" She looked at me and said. "We still haven't mastered our epic cheer stunt yet. If we don't get it right soon we'll get in big trouble by Coach Flowers." I said worriedly. "Oh my gosh that is sooo true! We need to tell the other cheerleaders. She might even make you resign as captain." Kelsey responded just as worried as I am. "You know what? Let's just get Starbucks and talk about it with Cheyenne." I said a little more calm. "Ok see you in 7th period boo!" The bell had just rung for 6th period. Unfortunately,  I have 6th period with Penny Lenz. The most evil, naggiest, brattiest, little weirdo ever! She will tell on you for everything! Like my other bff no matter what Cheyenne Vanderbilt, she used to be a flyer in cheer but she skipped practice sometimes and said she was sick, and then Penny saw her at Starbucks and told Coach Flowers. So now she's backspot! "Oh hey Ally!" Penny looked at me with her beady ugly eyes. "Oh bye Penny!" I looked at her and walked past her. "I'm gonna sit next to YOU today! Penny glared at me and said. "I'm sitting with Victoria today. Not you." Victoria Smith is another cheerleader on the squad. She's a base and she's also Co-captain. "Hey Victoria!" I ignored Penny and sat with Victoria. "Penny is sooo annoying." Victoria said. "I know right?" I agreed with Victoria. Suddenly Penny places her bag at our table. "Hey guys how are you doing today?" She asked. "We'd be better without you Penny Lenz." Victoria said to her with a slight shove. "Mrs. Windsor! Victoria shoved me!" Mrs. Windsor stood up and walked over to our table. "Now Ally why didn't you say anything to me abouy this?" She glared at me and said. Her skin is the color of coffee, and her hair is black with a stupid hat. "I-I didn't notice Mrs. Winsor." I said. "Victoria Smith and Ally McCoy! Go to the principal!" She said angrily. "Yes ma'am." We said at the same time. Our principal, Mr. Mixon was in his office waiting for us. "Miss Ally, Miss Victoria, have a seat please." He said in his usual voice tone. "Here at Valley High School we try our best to stop kids from going to the office for wrong reasons, and I hate to see the cheer captain and the co-captain in the office!" He said sternly. "Mr. Mixon, you don't understand I didn't do anything wrong I just slightly pushed Penny and Ally here didn't even do anything!" Victoria said. "Exactly! Mr. Mixon, you know Mrs. Windsor is crazy." I said. "Okay girls, I'll put you on probation. If I hear about you bullying anyone there WILL be consequences. You're cheerleaders, and cheerleaders represent the school. Now do you thing we want mean cheerleaders?" He said. "No." We both said. "Ok then. Now leave my office without any issues." He said. It was finally 7th period! I went to put my stuff down in Mr. Williams classroom. Kelsey and Cheyenne were already sitting together. "Hey y'all!" I said. "Hey girl!" Cheyenne said. "So did you hear our plan Cheyenne?" Kelsey asked. "Yeah Ally texted me the gist of it." Cheyenne replied. "Yeah while I was texting you I was in the principal's office." I laughed. "Oh my gosh girl, you're so crazy!" Kelsey laughed. "Ok class, today we are going to learn more about converting." Mr. Williams said. "Oh great more yapping from Mr. Williams." I overheard Brad Prescott say. Brad is on the football team and he thinks he's everything. Finally 7th period is over. Me, Kelsey, and Cheyenne went to get our coffees.