skinned

Texting
F: Hey gerard do you want to hang out later
       Sure i will come around 6 :G
F: See you then

Hello Gerard nice to see you. Its nice to see you too frank. Um.... why are there so many knifes in your living room frank? There for later Gee. Ok then um lets eat the taco bell says Gerard. Hey Gee have you ever wondered how it would be to eat with a different face. No why? Well today i wanted to try that you in bby gee. Um i dont know what you mean frank. Well i will take a knife and skin you then you will do the same to me and then we will wear eachovers skin! Are you kidding me frank i dont want to do that. Come on it will be fun just take off your clothes and lay on your stomach gee. Ok i will trust you frank.
           Gerard laid on his stomach. Frank found the sharpest knife to skin gerard with.  Ahhhh screamed Gee. Shh gee the neighbors will hear us. I will try to keep quite. Frank finished cutting and gerard stepped out of his skin. Now i will lay down and you will do the same to me. Gerard closed his eyes and started skinning frank. Fuck that hurts says frank.
     Frank looked down at the two skins with a cruel smile. Ok gee you can take mine. They put on eachovers skin and sat at the tabel still naked. Mmm thats some good taco why dont you eat gee. Um im not very hungry i saw allot of blood and it just bla.(blood gallons of the stuff)  oh ok gee well we can go in my room and watch tv i mean fuck. Frank grabs gee by the wrist and pulls him into bed.  F.. Fra..frank please not again you remember what happened last time i broke my penis bone. I will be more delicate this time gee. Ok then franky bby. Gee got on his knees shaking waiting for franks dick to find its way into his ass.
Ahh daddy moand gee. Frank loves when gee moans in pleasure so he went in even harder and deeper. Ohhhh whats a blurryface yelled frank.  Frank kept going at it until gee was pleading for him to stop. 
  Frank lied down next to gee putting his arm around him.

We should do this again gee whispered frank.

I need holywater