Prefrence #1 - PDA

NASH: Nash will frequently do things like come up behind you and wrap his arms around you then spin you around and kiss you.

CAMERON: Cameron almost always has an arm around you or is holding your hand of showing people you're his in any way. He always sneaks kisses and loves to show the world you're his.

MATTHEW: Matt isn't huge on PDA but will normally hold his hand in yours, he prefers to keep the intense make outs in private so he doesn't have to worry about anyone seeing.

TAYLOR:Taylor does not hide that you're his at all. Him making out with you in front of everyone is pretty normal and he often kisses you cheek when he's being sweet.

CARTER: Carter is pretty subtle he will just hold your hand and hug you getting a kiss everyone once and a while but when you say goodbye he always cups your face and kisses you, holding the kiss.

JACK JOHNSON: He usually has his arms around you. It really depends who you're around like your friends sometimes you guys can be all over each other and they get annoyed other times it's just casual.

JACK GILINSKY: He's pretty insistent on people knowing you're his but most of the time people know but if someone tries to hit on your or he knows they like you he will get all over you right in front of them.

AARON: He always steals sweet little kisses and normally you're sitting in his lap or he has his arms wrapped around you.

SHAWN: Shawn is always really sweet and glows when he's around you. He loves holding your hand and kissing you on the cheek in public. Telling you he loves you several times everyday.

[credit to merster98 on tumblr]