HE WHAT?!

Yesterday was the most amazing night of my life. Avery and I went on a date! We went to the bowling alley. We ordered some pizza from a northern something business. She got a strike and was, wow. She was so excited that she had gotten a higher score than me that she was jumping up and down. Then she kissed me. Sparks flew. At that moment I knew that she was the one for me. I had to get gas on the way home so I thought I would stop at Dusterhoft Family Stores because, you know her dad owns it. I bought her ice cream and she brushed the hair away from my face. I started to chase her but we slipped on ice. I caught her (like a hero). I could tell she had spilt ice cream on her face so I helped wipe it off. I thought of how someday I want her to have my children. Someday. Not soon. But I wanted to live for right now. I kissed her so passionately. Uh oh. I need to cool down. I let go of her face. My palms were sweaty on her cheeks. I said I love you, and she said it back. I could tell she was tired and ready to go home. We got in the car and I drove, we took the long way, but we were talking and nothing else mattered. The next day at school I walked in with a swagger no one could steal. I also may have told everyone I know that I was dating Avery. I saw her standing there, beautiful as ever. Wait. Hold up. Did Gabe just give her a box. I thought we were "cool" with each other. I grabbed the note from the damn box and read it. "Dear Avery, I love you I have been trying to tell you since seventh grade. You have an amazing personality and a great sense of humor. Blah blah blah" I've had enough of this. He's a deadman walking. I'm gonna beat the absolute shit out of him. I ran, I just ran, I need to find him. Then Avery turned me around and asked what was on the note. As if she didn't know. But she said she didn't, so I believed her. "Read the note" and when she got home she texted me when she finished. I asked what she thought and she said "I love you more than you will ever know." And with that I was the happiest guy alive.