Hes...Back?

Years passed and the pack been horrible from the sight.
The day..
That night....
They never got over there good leader who passed that night
Who saved there lives for many

"MOMA MOMA!" Yelled Bella holding around her mother hoping to ask.

"Yes, Bella?" She ask softly as ever she was always soft but...that time,
"When can I be female alpha!!" She whimpered sadly but still hoping around.

"Soon sweety and maybe even the best one yet!" She said proudly and calm watching Bella.
Bella ran outside running through the pack to the water hole,she always loved the watering hole, quiet and her dad reached her to fish there too. Just then two other pups came running towards her.

"Hey Zero!,Hey Isa!" She yowled while turning to them proudly.

"Heyy main she wolff " Isa said proudly right back at her.

"Sup bell!" Howled Zero.

"Beta ya can't catch me again!" She wagged her tail then ran*

"OH BELL I CAN THIS TIME!" Howled Isa running after her as fast as she can same with Zero.Isa jumped over logs,dodgeing,and jumping over them. Bell was a fast runner and loved it to the bottom of her heart. Bell then ran back around towards them again,She limped over Isa ,landing,then over zero and keep on going. He ran till they stop and fell over ,weakly.

"Ha ha I did it again!" She proudly howled. They looked at her tired then face planted. When laughing she heard a voice a faint voice.She turned around to see a White Wolf that looks like her father...

"Dad?!"