9.Training

With morning came the breakfast to start off the training properly.Lucy waved her hands as a platter stacked with bacons and another platter,filled with eggs appeared.She took a piece of bacon and placed it in her mouth,moaning with content at the sweet and crispy flavor of he bacon.

She placed a box of vanilla cake on the counter as well as a box of chocolate cake.Hovering her hands over both boxes,she closed her eyes and breathed in,blue light emitting from the palms of her hands and small snowflakes falling.In doing so,the cakes were cooled down to the perfect temperature.

She closed her palms and smiled softly.

Waiting for about a minute or two,the members came filing into the dining room,their eyes half closed and their heads hung low from sleepiness.

Minerva,however,was the opposite of the two dragon slayers.Supposedly,being the daughter of the strict guild master would have made her accustomed to waking up early in the morning.And she supposed that Rufus was simply just a morning person for there was no hint of sleepiness in his eyes.Orga,however looked slightly tired with droopy eyelids and dark circles underneath his eyes.

She raised her snapped her fingers and the two dragon slayers and Orga sat straight,suddenly fully awake,not a trace of sleepiness in their faces.

She pushed the platters of food towards the members and smiled.

"Dig in!"

———

The members leaned back in their chairs,their stomachs stuffed and their eyes satisfied.

Lucy then handed them a glass of what seemed to be water.

They looked at her curiously.

"It will help you digest everything."she nodded and turned around to leave.Her body glowing and her clothes changing into pants and a ling sleeved shirt along with some knee length boots.

Sting chugged down the glass of 'digestive water' and followed after Lucy.

He followed her out into the backyard of trees and raised his eyebrow at her curiously.

"Stand back."she whispered and raised her hands,various domes of green surrounding a few hundred trees.Once faded,the trees were gone and was replaced by a massive open field.

"Woah."Sting awed.

He stepped forward and encircled his arms around her waist and rested his chin on her shoulders,placing a delicate kiss on her neck before stepping away to stand beside her.

She snapped her fingers,unfazed bu Sting's affectionate actions and out appeared five Magic Power Finders or MPF,for short.

It was the newest generation of magic power finders.She opened her void-a space where she stores her things-and pulled out three bracelets.

She clasped them on her right hand and her left hand.

"Magic power reduce...0.001%" she mumbled.Sting watched her every move and furrowed his eyebrows when she reduces her magic power even lower but still had so much rukh fluttering around her as well as an intense amount of Magoi flowing from her.