The day, Chapter 1

"New school woohoo!"Lizzie yelled. Lizzie is my younger annoying sister."Luna get up!! Or else you'll be late! For your first day at a knew school!" Lizzie yelled from the hallway. As you can probably tell I'm new. My name is Luna Silver and i just recently moved. This is a new school and I'm really nervous. We now live in Paris! I really miss Manhattan it's the place i grew up in. I left for school. Once i arrived i saw this beautiful brown haired woman. I approached her slowly.....then i saw it.........she was..........Korki Ashyma.....THE FAMOUS WORLD KNOWN GODDESS OF BATTLE WENT TO MY SCHOOL?!

She then turned and greeted me." Im Korki...Korki Ashyma, it's nice to see you Luna!" she smiled at me. My heart skipped a beat to see her smile! But yet i was scared....How'd she know my name? Was she a stalker? Have i met her before? I'm not sure what to say or do. I smiled & replied with "Nice to meet you too Korki!". I felt a sharp stab in my side then in an instance the pain was gone the wound wasn't there and Korki was at the other end of the hall dragging some fat blonde guy locking him in an nelson. She gestured for me to come along with her so i followed.

I was so confused i then saw Principle Klyed come outside his office and he thanked Korki. He grabbed the chubby kid and took him into his office. Korki ran up to me and said " Are you okay? That was Myna he used his electric dagger on you" i smiled and said "yeah  thanks for asking". After science we went to gym class and had to wear these weird outfits with super short red shorts and white t-shirts along with knee high white socks and black tennis shoes. We hat fitness test that day.

Me and Korki did the test together so she could show me how they work and she was awesome!she didn't even break a sweat! She taught me how she runs fast and i almost caught up! We ran the track her time was 2.8 and mine was 4.1, after gym in food's class we made pastries together. Since food's was our last class and we had a free period after that Korki walked me across the street to the park and we got to socialize when the bell rang she offered to walk me home. Then i got a text from my mom saying " hey honey i am so sorry but i won't be home neither is your father or sister we got in a car crash Lizzie is in the hospital, I'm in the waiting room right now. Can you have a sleep over with someone from school for just tonight?"  I asked korki and she said "sure!" With a big smile on her face.