Party! chapter 2

~Luna's POV~

Me and Korki walked to her place she lived with 2 girls from class 3-2 and her older brother. They were throwing a party since prom is coming up soon. About six hours past and it was 11:13pm nearly midnight, everyone was drunk even me! We were all about to graduate highschool soon, i know it's bad for underaged drinking but this was just a one time thing, since it was a party and all. Some guy i think his name was Jace came up and walked off with Korki but I'm not sure were they went so I'm just hanging out with a few jocks!

~Korki's POV~

I walked off with Jace assuming Luna would be okay. I scrambled up the stairs onto the roof, Jace then leaned in for what you'd expect to be a kiss but instead it was a "I love Luna.....but want & need you" hearing this I fluttered my eyes and pushes him away. The first thing i said was "I love Sakoro!" I then got up and left him there, alone.......in the dark, no one around, on the roof. I rushed inside with a slight blush on my face then i spotted Sakoro. I instantly walks to him shoved him against the wall and started kissing him. I've known Sakoro since 2nd grade! I blushed then felt muscular warm arms wrap around me & kissing in return......they weren't any arms......it was Sakoro pulling me in closer. His tongue exploring every bit of my mouth and clashing against my tongue. I wrapped my arms around him and he broke the kiss to say "Lets take this elsewhere" he then grabbed my hand and led me away.

-5 minutes later-

~Korki's POV~

Sakoro shoved me to the wall. He grabbed my legs and wrapped them around his waist and continued kissing me deeply & passionately. He moaned due to his crotch being pressed to my downstairs area. i quickly covered his mouth so no one heard.....then she walked in.......his girlfriend!!! He immediately put my legs off of him and slammed the girl to the wall. He went to punch her but he missed....i blocked it.

~Sakoro's POV~

I went to hit Hannah(my girlfriend) for walking in. With another guy that wasn't me!! I felt a grip on my hand hand when i threw a punch i then was kicked across the room and hit the wall near the bed. I heard a loud demanding voice say "Don't hit a girl you jackass" then i looked up. It wasn't anyone...it was Korki Ashyma.