A Wondrous Place [Chapter 2]

yayyy i actually update it again! i honestly almost forgot i have this KwangMong story going  XD

-    -     -     -  

"What do you mean she's gone?!"

The poor young guard bowed his head. The king seems to be very furious.

"Well?" Jae suk glared at the young man.

"I... uh... I was going to lock the gates, my lord. But then she hit me hard in the head and ran away."

"You're kidding. Right?" Jae suk looked at his guard boredly.

"I,,, I'm sorry, sir." The young man bit his lips in embarrassment.

Jae suk sighed.

He ordered the guy to get out.

Prince Jong kook will be here tomorrow.

And if Ji hyo isn't present, the shame Jae suk will get is unbearable. Jong kook will laugh at his face and mocked his whole kingdom for godsakes!

"Dong wan."

Jae suk called his advisor.

"Yes, your majesty?"

"Call Kang Gary here. Right now."

"Why---"

"Just do it. This is urgent!"

Dong wan immediately ran, not wanting to make the king mad again.

-    -    -   

"Grab my hand!" Kwang soo pulled his long hand to the princess behind him. Ji hyo took the hand and together, they climbed up to the roof.

Kwang soo and Ji hyo had spent the whole day touring around the whole Running Kingdom together. Kwang soo showed her wonderful places and stole delicious foods for her (ofc, without her knowing it was stolen).

Ji hyo didn't seem to be from around here. She was always surprised whenever Kwang soo told her about places in the Kingdom. She was also easily excited and impressed making Kwang soo to feel like a king already. He showed off to her the whole day.

"That," Kwang soo once pointed at a huge Running Ball statue, "is a Running Ball. Back in those days, the Running Kingdom won the war thanks to the Running Ball. They said it was a magical ball, helping the soldiers out of bombs and bullets."

"Yes, I know that." Ji hyo nodded her head.

Kwang soo finally reached the top. He smiled and turned back, watching as Ji hyo made her way up. She then abruptly stopped.

"Um help me? Please? I got stuck here." Ji hyo pleaded.

"No problem."

Ji hyo took the offered hand and Kwang soo pulled her up. A bit too strong. Ji hyo reached the top of the roof and stumbled clumsily, fall right into Kwang soo's chest.

Kwang soo blushed.

He was so sure that Ji hyo could listen to his heartbeat. Kwang soo's hands instinctively went to Ji hyo's waist.

Ji hyo raised her head. There was a hint of pink in her cheeks. She backed away slowly.

"Sorry, I'm a bit clumsy." She said.

"It's okay. I don't really mind." Kwang soo replied too quickly.

Ji hyo smiled at him and Kwang soo thought he was gonna die because of the angelic smile, "Thank you. About earlier. You showed me around."