chapter 1

I know I am not too good at vocabulary ... So pls don't mind too much with it.. Enjoy!!! -Ram-

...............................................................................................................................................

"Hei guys! Wait for me", I called out to my buddies, hurrying to them after cleaning the mess in my drawer and putting my books back in my bag.

"Huh! Wait? How many times I tell you to keep you drawer clean?so that you can be out WITH us when the bell rings." Jace yelled at me. she always shout at for keeping my drawer dirty. She's a clean girl. Wrong word! A clean mom.

I find it happy to be with my besties. We love to do surprises for each other. Jace, Fella and I have been best friends since we left our old school. We are suspended for parties and our cells, for three months. But, still we enjoy movies on Saturdays and get together in free time.

"Beccs, I won't come for baseball practice today. Very tired." Ella told as we passed by the corridor yerning. I like to call her Ella as I find it odd to call Fella to my bestie and I'm Beccs for most of my collies. I believe it far better than the formal 'Rebecca'.

"Fine. I'm also planning to bunk it. Want a nap badly." Ella gave a smile. We both are very sporty unlike Jace. We attend baseball classes at school and Jace prefer to draw at her home. Her drawings are amazing.

"Oops! I forgot my notebook in Haley's drawer, guess better get it, before someone catches an eye on to." I gave a cry and rushed back to class.

"We'll be waiting at the gate, come soon" Ella called as I moved a bit far. "Sure." I said.

As I got to the class I hurried to Haley's desk to get my notebook, without noticing anyone else in the class other than me.

After taking my notebook I rushed out of the class, and another oops!!!

I bumped on a brick wall on to slander up and I realized it is a guy, and some paper notes I put in my notebook fell down.

"Sorry!" I said leaning down to take up the pieces without looking who it was.

"Oh! It's okay. Where are you hurrying to?" Asked a familiar voice.

I looked up and saw Clarid I front of me.

"You!? Here? I me.. mean in our class?" I was shocked to see him and stammered as I talked.

It always happen when I talk to him. He's my first whatever crush. But, now I actually don't feel anything for him. Especially, after what happened two months ago with me.

"Mrs.Bristone, left her marker here, I came for it upon her request." He walked beside me out of the class.

Clarid is not so handsome. Of course not like an angel I saw in someone. He has a girlfriend and now I really don't give any worry about that although she was one of my closest friend who knew about my crush on Clarid.

Out of the class we separated and I ran down the stairs to reach to the gate. Cause, if I get a little late also they want leave any chance of yelling at me.

"So,have you got the book back or .."

"Yep." I cut her line as Jace asked me about the book when I reached to them.

"By the way, guys, I jumped on Clarid!"

"Lol. Really? What did he say? I love you Rebecca or where are you lost 'bitch'? Ella teased me with a laugh, and continued teasing me until we got home. She always does that.

Jace and Ella are both next to door neighbors and my home is a bit far. Leaving three houses from Jace's, at a corner after the bend.

I waved to both of them as they stepped inside." See ya tomorrow."

Now this is the time I enjoy myself. It's only me at the time. Usually, I sing and skip to home taking 360 rounds dancing a bit.

Just then a bike passed. Aww! His smile is so cute." I thought in my mind as the angel on the bike smiled. Yep. Heis the angel. It was like I was happy to the amount of the stars in the sky. But I wanted the moon, the angel in the moon. "No matter how many happinesses are there I want only one happiness in all those happinesses." I murmured myself, and no one has been understand what I mean for two months. Not even my besties.

I reached home and knocked on the door. It opened and stood in front of me, my mom. She gave me a side hug as I got in.

"Mum, what's for lunch?"

"Chicken pasta and some barbecue sausages. But first go and change Beccy." She said pointing towards the room from her eyes.

I nodded and heading to my room stepping loudly on the stairs, and heard mom calling Becca don't do that.

After throwing my bag on the bed, I undressed myself and went for a short, cool bath. With a shivering body I came out of the bathroom wrapping a light blue towel around me. I , took a hot pink t-shirt and a blue Jeanse-shorts. I dressed my self and combed my hair leaving it untied.

When I came downstairs, mom was arranging the lunch table and went to give her a helping hand.

Both me and mom, only live in this big house. It is not that big to tell. We are neither too rich or poor. Mom is a nurse and sometimes she bakes cakes for occasions or just to sell when she's free. Her cakes are 'lick your finger' type. It is awesomely tasty.

We ate our lunch and she left for the job. As far as me, I sat on the sofa to watch television and fell asleep without having any idea about it.

----------------------------------*------------------------------------*-------------------------------