Chapter Three: The AWKWARD PART YA'LL!!!

(Maria's POV)

Tell me..... just tell me how could Rebecca seriously think that Phil would ask HER to the dance when he has ME!?! I mean he wouldn't do that..... would he? OH GREAT now Rebecca has me wondering if Phil would cheat on me. NO he wouldn't he's my sweety, my pumpkin he would never do something like that he loves me, right? Although he was acting strange earlier, NO NO NO!!!!! Anyway....... oh great now Rebecca's coming up to me......... what should I do!?!

"Hey, Maria."

"Oh......... hey Rebecca. Um so-"

"OK.... I need to tell you something so Phil came up to me and he was asking me about the dance and I TOTALLY freaked out because I thought he was asking me but then he was calm down AMANA TING TING...... and I was like who do you think you are? Anyway then he was like oh I was asking if u would like to come with me and Maria since you're so lonely and I was like I'm not lonely I'm just not looking for anything serious right now...... so yeah. I didn't want things to be awkward between us so I just told you soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yeah!!!!"

BTW all of that was REALLY fast so that why there are no commas or anything like that...... so yeah!!!!