The Strange Life Of Erica Loft

Intro: Biography: Erica: my mother died when I was ten, my father used to hit her so I suspect he killed her due to his bad temper, he used to hit me as well and still does sometimes. The whole town thought my father was insane and accused him for murdering my mother, so he took me away to Bridgeport to live in a park on community benches. I’m nineteen now and still sleeping on the same bench in the same park in the same city. My father hits me now and again just as a hobby, we go to the community gym about once a day or once every two days because they have a fridge, so we eat bread and jam and cereal, sometimes soup as well. Luckily there’s a library nearby so I can go read a bit, I like to read but my father hates me reading, I know why, it’s because he doesn’t want me becoming smart and leaving him. He cut all my hair off last week, he said “you don’t need all this horrible hair” but it’s because he doesn’t want me having nice hair so boys don’t fancy me, that’s why he hits me too, so I have scars and bruises and no one falls in love with me. He does all this so I don’t leave him, but he doesn’t love me, he’s just a sad disturbed old man, but I don’t blame him, after all he didn’t have the best childhood, something happened but he’d nether tell me. So I guess this is my life plan, I’m nether going to see all those enchanted islands I’ve read about in books, nether going to explore all those places I have always dreamt of seeing, and worse of all nether going to fall in love, find my true love, my soul mate…

Biography: Kieran: I do love sienna, she’s beautiful and gorgeous, but my life long partner? Marry her? She just can’t be the one. She wants me to go meet her parents in Isla Paradiso, but I’m not sure, they expect too much from me, they want me to propose to her, and then move to Islando Paradiso and leave my acting career in Bridgeport. I just don’t think I’m ready. I thought there was someone more special out there for me, someone who doesn’t care so much about how they look all the time, someone with a heart and brain!

Biography: Sienna: Kieran is so gorgeous and fit and hot, but I don’t know if he feels the same way about me, and my parents don’t approve, they think he’s a no-good cheat. But I can’t help but fall in love with his enchanting eyes every time I see him. I wish he’d just propose to me already so my family would know he is serious. Hopefully he is going to propose in front of my parents when we go see them next week in Isla Paradiso.

Erica: POV: I woke up on the same bench, as usual. Starving, as usual. I got up off of the bench and saw my father shouting at this poor girl, she looked petrified, when I saw the look in her eyes I just had a flash back moment of my childhood days, it was the same face my mother had when he used to hit her, I’m glad she isn’t with us anymore, because she’d only be feeling more pain of the pounding fist hitting a frail face. I went down to the gym later that day, had some bread and jam and a quick shower, I think the gym instructors were beginning to get a little angry with us coming just to eat and shower. I went to the library after that and read a book, people were staring at me as they do but I didn’t care, they are entitled to their opinions and that doesn’t bother me because they have every right to think of me as a scruffy homeless beggar, because I am, really.

Kieran: POV: I woke up next to my beautiful girlfriend. She got up and went down stairs to make some waffles. The waffles she makes are the best, their perfect, just cooked enough with not too much nor too little sweetness.

Kieran:  Mmm, these waffles are lovely babe

Sienna: aren’t they always?

Kieran: haha, yeah

Sienna: so have you started packing your bags for next week, we all know how long it takes you to pack?

Kieran: next week? What…