11

Josie sighed to herself. She knew that sooner or later that she would have to choice between Freddie and Robbie, she liked Freddie but she was scared of being hurt. Robbie, was just a bit of fun. Josie walked into the flat. She placed her keys on the side and sighed as she took a seat around the kitchen counter. Josie ran her hands through her hair as the door opened, she looked up to see Patrick and sienna. "Josie" Patrick said. Josie looked at him and sighed. She wasn't in the mood for his disproval, in fact she wasn't in the mood for him full stop. "I'm going out" noise said as she stood and grabbed her keys off of the side.

******************
Josie walked though the village. She took a seat by the fountain as Freddie walked over, he took a seat next to her. Josie looked up at him and smoked slightly. "I wouldn't blame you if you choose Robbie over me" Freddie said. Josie looked to him and placed her hand on top of his " what do you want?" Josie asked. Freddie frowned as he looked at her "what do you mean?" He askedb"I mean, me, do you like me at all or Is it just fun for you, sex. Because I need to know, I need to know if I am wasting my time Freddie" Josie said "you are amazing Josie blake " Freddie said "that doesn't answer my ques----" Freddie kissed Josie, cutting her off and shutting her up. He pulled away and smed at her "does that answer your question" Freddie asked. Josie bit her lip and looked to Freddie "I guess it does" Josie said "bow I have a question Robbie or me" Freddie asked as he rested his forehead agaisnt hers. Josie kissed him and he kissed her back there lips brushed against each other. Josie pulled away and looked to a Freddie smirking "does that answer your question" Josie asked. "Yeah it does" Freddie said as leant in and kissed her again.

****************
Josie walked through the village, she and Freddie entwined hands as they spotted chloe. Chloe had Evie in her arms "alright Chloe?" Josie asked. Chloe turned to face Josie she smirked as she seen they were holding hands "I'm good, I'm taking wvie out" Chloe said and Josie nodded "so does your dad know that something is going in here" Chloe asked smirking. Josie rolled her eyes "my dad don't know shit" Josie said and Chloe smirked. She had spotted Patrick, he asked over "what's going on" Patrick asked as he looked to Freddie and Josie "mind do your business" Josie said. Patrick gkated "he's not good enough for you Josie" Patrick said "sod off dad, I'm a big girl I can make my own decisions" Josie said as she walked off. Freddie followed her, "you okay?" He asked Josie. Josie nodded as Freddie grabbed her and pulled her into a hug. Josie looked up at Freddie and kissed him, brushing their kips together. Josie smirked "what" Freddie asked "what are you thinking" Freddie askedb"what are you doing tomorrow" Freddie asked "nothing why" "_how would you like to my plus one to a wedding and piss my father off even more" Josie said. Freddie smirked "Id move too" Josie was certain to piss Patrick off even more.