Nightmare

K's P.O.V.
I finally arrived to my small run down apartment, from work. I changed from the revealing costume I'm forced to wear, into some comfy pajama pants and shirt. Then with a long exaggerate sigh, I flop on to my bed and start thinking about my rent due at the end of the month. Eventually my brain gave out on me and drifted into another terrible nightmare.

Dream
On a dark, rainy, night when I was about the age of 6. I wondered the streets weeping, and calling for my parents to return to me. I had no idea where and why they left me alone, I thought I saw my parents down a mysterious ally way. I said in my mink voice "Hello, any one there?" Then I felt someone grab me by the arm, and in a deep, low voice I heard, "Hey, Mike looky here, we got a beaut" "Shut up, idiot and let me see...wow, look at those big blue eyes, and that silky soft blonde hair... Oh, yes he will do well". Then I felt a twing of pain run through my neck, then everything went black.
End of dream

I woke up, sheathed in sweat, "Of all things to think about, I think about how I got into this hell hole of a mess." I looked at the clock, 6:23 PM, "SHIT, I've over slept" I quickly throw that embarrassing outfit on, and run across the street. "Great, I've done it now, Mikes going to kill me" I thought, right when I enter the doors of that sinful hotel, I see my boss Mike. "Your late, angel" "I know" I whispered " You're going to have to do overtime" he gives that disgusting, toothless, lustful grin I oh so hate. He uses my slender build, and feminine qualities to his advantage. He claims he saved me from an awful place, I think he put me in one. But one day, I'll be stronger, strong enough to break this invisible chains that hold me down, and I'll be free of that love hotel, and go to college and getting the best education I can. As of right now I'm stuck here a 15 year old beta, who does school on the internet, and working his ass off. Clearly the look on my face was distasteful, because my only friend and even family, Anthony told me to at least look entertained by those disgusting old perverts. So I put on my best face, and did my job.

Time skip

After my shifted ended, Mike called me over to the bar he works behind. " Hey K, I was thinking since you are one of my best workers, and you have always been so good at your job, I was thinking I'll send you to school next year." Was this true, do I actually get a real education, with other kids. I thanked him as much as I could, and then skipped home to sleep and hopefully dream a dream. Of course 'nother nightmare.

Dream
When I awoke, I saw a man sleeping next to me. I was used to this I've been doing this tedious and sinful dance for, what? 3 years now. And of course I was all sticky, sweaty, and naked. I decided to head back to the apartment I stayed at. Suddenly I heard the man spoke." Boy, where do ya think your going, I was only lettin you recharge a'lil bit." He grab me rough by the arm, and pulled me into an unwanted kiss. I couldn't do anything to fight against him even if I wanted to. First of all he was an adult, and second of all I would be dead meat because if told my boss I resisted, and he wasn't satisfied with my work. I'd be probably in a better place.
End of dream

Geez, why do I keep having these stressful dreams about work. On how I need to alway be a total whore. Blah, I hate this Shit. It is always a haunting, reoccurring dream of mine.