Birthday

K's P.O.V

I was in a deep, restful sleep until I felt my organs being shaken. I woke with a since of panic till I saw Anthony's smug, all know, shit eating grin. "Wake up Mr. Man" he said in his usual knowing tone. Then I remembered, I actually turn into a man today, finally sixteen, and in a couple of weeks going to high school. Anthony breaks the silence by saying and I quote "since you are legally a grown up we should go out drinking tonight, I hear all the young folks go to this club called kingdom." Strange, Anthony usually doesn't like to party, let alone be around a bunch of hormonal young adult, or even people for that matter. He said "it was his treat" what ever that meant, honestly I would have been happier if he got me out of work and got me a cupcake or what ever, like he does every year for my birthday. But I agreed to this strange "invitation."

Time skip

9:30, Anthony calles me out of my apartment, ready to hit the club. He looks at my outfit, which consists of sweatpants and a white t-shirt, then he tells me to change. Boy, was I shocked when he said that, he was wearing his casual, lounging cloths so why couldn't I. I go to my closet and see if there is anything more "vibrante" and of course there wasn't, I only have like 3 outfits. I didn't even hear Anthony enter my apartment. Then I noticed what was in his hands, and I was terrified. Bright neon Booty shorts that say princess in pink on the butt, a weird white crop top, and some track style hoodie to match the shorts. Of course not wanting to be rude(More like I was forced into the getup) I put on the "outfit." With a blunt thumbs up, we headed(more like I was dragged) to Kingdom. Once at Kingdom, we found a table close to the dance floor were everyone was grinding on one another. Anthony ordered us some beers, and we stared to talk. I asked him if he could tell me about the hierarchy of this world. He looks at me with a sad expression and starts explains the world "There are 2 classes, Upper and Lower. The Upper consists of Alphas and Betas. Alphas are of highest rank because they are perfect in every way, and have the highest fertility rating, and males can impregnate other female Alphas or lower. Betas are seen as average but can't impregnate an alpha, but can impregnate anything lower than that. The Lower classes consist of Omegas, Deltas, and Gammas. Omegas are the only beings that both male and females go into a painful, and torturous cycle called "heat" that's when they get a chance to lure anyone they can into breeding, and bonding with them, they are the most fertile of all the classes, but struggle reproducing with others both in their division and lower. Deltas can only be impregnated, and can't reproduce on their own, that's what a lot of our co-workers are, and are seen as the lowest rank." "You forgot Gamma" I said, the look on his face looked so dejected and sad "Gammas are seen as literal trash, and have no use to this world, we're infertile, and have no sex-drive, and if a dam or a mother has a Gamma it is legal to kill it on the spot." "Then why are you working at a love hotel?" I asked "because it's the only place I can get work." "But don't you pleasure a lot of people, you are the most requested of the workers?" " why don't you go dance" Anthony replied clearly annoyed with all of my questions. So I head to the dance floor, and start swaying to the beat.

1 hour later

I was on my 7th beer I think, I had no idea on what I was doing either. I ran into this really hot guy, he said his name was Luca I think, the name sounded familiar, and clearly both of us were so drunk. He pushed me up to the wall and we started to have a steamy make out session. His tongue licked my lower lip, as if asking for entrance, which I deny. Then he roughly bit my lower lip causing he to gasp, and he took no time in sticking his tongue into my mouth. We had a fight for dominance, which he won, he may have won the battle but I'll win the war. Luca explored my wet cavern as if almost claiming me as if a was a girl. I playfully bite his tongue causing him to moan, and I took my chance to take dominance. Quickly I flip him so he's against the wall, and start kissing his neck, to the point where there will be a hickey, I suddenly feel hands roughly grabbing my ass. Pinching and squeezing, I moan at the sensation, and I thought "well played sir" till I put my knee in between his legs, causing friction on his crotch. He reaches his hands down to my shorts and starts palming me, with a stupid "beat that" look on his face. I do the same to until I see white. When I wake up from my high, I realize that I was in my own bed. Was that all a dream till I looked down to see I was still wearing that ridiculous outfit. I decided to change into my pajamas, when I notice and uncomfortable wet feeling in my boxers.  I thought to myself "did I pee myself, this can't be, I'm not a baby, I haven't done that since I was 7." Embarrassment overwhelmed me as I quickly took them off to check. It wasn't pee, but it was wet and sticky, I assumed this was semen, but when did that happen. Then memories of last night came flooding into my mind, and both my checks and my dick were rising due to heat. "SHIT not now", I rushed to the bathroom, to cool down "what's happening to me?" As I quickly took care of my problem.