Ch. 1

Hotchner Manor - September 1st - Start of year four of Hogwarts

Sahara's POV

"Come on, we got to go," my dad called from downstairs.

"Hold on a moment," I yelled back as I finished tying my high tops.

I took a look at myself in the mirror. I was wearing some blue jeans, a white zip-up hoodie, and a 'Wanted Chopper' T-shirt Ivan got me for Christmas last year. I smiled and made sure my keyboard was in my trunk. I put on my custom made 'Taste of Unity' backpack Ivan made for everyone, put my wand in its holster, and grabbed my trunk and Gorderan (my Horned owl), and went downstairs.

"There she goes. Let go," mum said as we walked outside and we apparated to King's Cross.

Once we got there, I saw Ivan and his mom and dad right away.

"LUCIA," I yelled to him as they walked over.

I hate having to call him Lucia whenever we're in public or if his mother is around. But, I know he's not ready to tell the world that he's a boy and not a girl. But when he's ready, I'll be there by his side along with Cole, Phil, and his dad.

He was wearing a pair of blue skinny jeans, green high tops, and an 'Over 9000!' Goku T-shirt. He was carrying two guitar cases, his trunk, and two 'Taste of Unity' backpacks while his dad carried his owl.

"Sahara, how was your summer?" he asked as we hugged each other.

"It was great until the World Cup. What about you?" I asked as we put our trunks on the train and I released Gorderan from his cage and Ivan did the same with Ahktar, his Barred owl.

"Could have been better," he said and I knew that something happened that his mother did.

"Well, the year is starting today and let hope for a good year," I said smiling and he smiled back.

"And hopefully a new guitarist," Ivan said as I nodded.

We went over to our parents to say our goodbyes. I noticed that Mrs. Wilkins looked like she had better things to do then see her son off. Ivan and I then got on the train and started looking for a compartment.

After a good fifteen minutes, we found one in the back and sit down. He opens one of the cases, taking out his green and white guitar and I took out my wand and summoned my keyboard.

"I plan on cutting my hair sometime during the year," Ivan said as I finished setting up my keyboard.

"Remind me to take pictures," I said as he stuck the middle finger, laughing.

The door then opened and someone jumped onto Ivan's lap.

"Oh, Daddy, I've missed you," our best friend, Cole said kissing Ivan on the cheek.

I laughed at the scene in front of me as Ivan pushed Cole off his lap. I wish I had a picture of that. Cole got off the ground and two bro hugged each other.

Cole was wearing some jean shorts, black low-tops, a black T-shirt that said Gaming & Pizza What else is there, and a gray beanie. Out of the blue, a picture fell onto my lap. I picked it up and saw that it was the scene from earlier. I laughed to myself and put the picture in my backpack.

Blackmail.

"And you're welcome and you almost forgot this," Phil said, handed Cole his camera.

Phil was in an army style pant, black boots, and a black Nirvana T-shirt.

Cole put the camera in his backpack and he summoned his bass and Phil did the same for his drum set and sticks. Once they finished setting up, we waited for Harry to show up to start the band meeting.