Backseat

gender roles who?

-

shawn the prostitute stood on the side of the busy roads in las vegas waiting to do sum sexc services for someone in exchange for some yung mula.

a yung girl pulled up on the side of the road, almost hitting shawn.

"damn daddy i wanna piece of that cAKE!" said y/n the sugar mommy who owned a mcdonald's franchise and a bdsm dungeon down the street from good will.

shawn the prostitute felt slightly violated by y/n's comment but he needed money to buy some vagisil.

"ok mommy." shawn said seductively getting into her white toyota van.

the two drove off to the nearest parking lot and went to the back.

y/n began to leave wet sloppy kisses on shawn's long ass neck and down his collarbone stopping at his boobies. she unclasped his bra and went down to his boxers.

shawn slapped her hand away and said, "no mommy, it's all about you today."

shawn slowly took off y/n's clothes, bell bottom jeans and panties, leaving her white socks on. he took out her diva cup and slurped it up before straddling her and grinding on her.

y/n squeezed shawn's ass and made him bend over her thicccccc thighs.

"you've been a very bad boy." y/n growled.

"i'm sorry, mommy." shawn moaned.
(a/n gags this is weirder than furries)

"i will spank you now." y/n said taking her chanclas off her feet. she spanked shawn's ass 3(6+7)^27 times earning a moan from him.

"oh fuuuuuck mommy that feels so good!" shawn yodeled as his ass cheeks turned purple.

y/n put her chanclas back on and hit it from behind.

"oh wait," y/n stopped. "i don't have a condom."

they put their clothes back on and got out of the car to walk to walmart.

"alright, we need apples, eggs, milk, flour.." y/n listed as she grabbed a cart.

while y/n picked out the apples, shawn realized that he didn't have to let y/n degrade him like that. he realized that y/n couldn't hit him from behind and call him a bad boy. because he's not a bad boy. he's a good boy. he's a strong independent good boy. then an idea popped in his head.

"hey baby grill i will go get the condoms." he said.

"lol k." y/n said putting an eggplant and a banana in her purse.

shawn went to the pharmacy section and grabbed the one thing he really needed. the thing that he's been working for. vagisil. he sneaked the vagisil into the condoms and met y/n at the cash register to pay.

after y/n paid, shawn grabbed the vagisil and ran home to his 4 daughters.

-

i feel bad this is so gross and ugly and i update every three years. maybe i'll finally write a real smut next chapter to make it up to y'all horny hunties 👅