Spark / / Harry Styles

❝And that's how we started the spark, that evolving into flames, was responsible for setting the present reality on fire.❞

My life became a mess once I met him. My heart rate was always skyrocket high. Madness followed me everywhere. But it was like I was constantly walking on a different side of the road. I was dormant to everything else but him. We had created our own little world and, to me, we shined brighter than the stars.

But what happens when your heart rate bounces from 110 to 0 in just a couple of seconds? Do you die, or just go into shock?

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

PRE WARNING: I suggest that you do not read this if you are under thirteen (13) it contains graphical scenes, drugs, violence and some darker scenes!

So, the author of this book messaged me a few hours ago. She thanked me for creating this book and asked me to read her story, Spark. So I sent her a nice message back and started to read her book. I have to say, i'm very impressed. I absolutely love it! The characters are awesome and the plot is great. I love how they fell in love just like that. It was a great idea to do so as it would have dragged on for longer.

I recommend this book to you because I myself, absolutely love it and I'm sure a great number of you out there will too! Remember to comment your opinions on it and fan Marta, she's awesome!

Thank you

Beth♥