Chapter One

Mum came in my room and woke me up and told me to get up and take a shower because we were going to pick up Liam, Louis, and Niall from the airport. I got out of my cozy bed and walked into my bathroom and took a shower. I did my normal routine while showering. I got out and grabbed one of my fluffy aquamarine towels I wrapped it around my body and walked out to my bedroom to get dressed. I got dressed into a pair of grey Hollister sweatpants, a black cami, and Louis' hoodie that I have. I braided my hair and minimal amount of make up. I rummaged through my closet and found my red VANS and threw on a pair of VANS socks. I walked downstairs and saw Mum and Dad. "Mummy! Daddy! Good morning!" I said while smiling. "Morning baby!" Dad said. "Morning, Danny!" Mum replied. "Breakfast is on the table. Come eat and then we'll head to the airport to pick up the boys." I nodded and walked into the dining room and sat down and ate. Once I was finished we walked out to dads Range Rover. We got to the airport and walked inside I put on some sunglasses because of the flashes of the cameras. I looked around and found Liam, Louis, and Niall. I ran over and and jumped on Liam's back. "Li Am! I missed you!" I yelled in his ear. He groaned because I yelled in his ear. "Now my ear hurts, thanks Danny!" He laughed. I jumped down off his back and walked over to Louis and gave him a hug and kiss. Then I finally walked over to Niall and gave him a hug. "I missed you guys so much! You guys are no longer allowed to leave! I forbid it from happening!" The boys laughed at me, but I just kept a straight face. Then Louis and Liam came over and picked me up and put me on their shoulders. "GUYS! Put me down! Please!" I pleaded they just laughed at me. I looked at Niall "help me, please!" I gave him my best puppy dog eyes, ya know what the asshole did? He LAUGHED AT ME! "But but but! You're supposed to be my best friend, Ni!" I frowned. "I am your best friend, but that face was just funny." He said. I glared at him. "Why is Danielle on your shoulders?" Mum asked "because we love her and don't want her to have to walk" Liam grinned. "Because she's our princess!" Louis smiled up at me. We walked out to the car "CAN WE GET FOOOOOOOOD? PLEASE!!" Niall and I both yelled. "Yes. Niall and Danielle we can get food" "YAY!!!!!!" He and I looked at each other and screamed "NANDOOOOOOO'S" "are you guys sure Danny isn't Niall's twin.?" Liam asked our parents. "I'm one hundred and ten percent sure that Danny is my child" Mum laughed.