Frazel, Solangelo.

From the bright light, Frank and Hazel was easily detectable,with their unique looks and all.

Next to them a boy with curly blond hair and sky blue eyes seemed to repramind a.......... Tree?

The new demigods were shocked to see their surroundings. Chiron quickly approached them and filled them in.

Frank and Hazel nodded and the other boy turns back to the tree,
"Death boy, get out of there." He says but nothing happens.

"What's wrong Solace?" Leo asks.
"He won't get out." The blond now identified as Solace whined.

The campers looked at the younger Will sadly, thinking that the older was mad. Will himself looked speechless.

"Why are you, I mean me talking to a tree?" The younger Will asked. "I'm not talking to a tree!" The older exclaims.

Then he turned back to the tree and said, "Neeks, you're making everyone think I've gone mad" a small giggle escaped the tree and the campers were stunned. How did the tree giggle? And nope, that wasn't a nymph ether.

"They wouldn't be much off to think you're mad Solace. There is something wrong with your head." Came a lightly Italian accented voice.

"The future demigods snickered and Will pouted.
"Death boy!" He whined again.
"Fine, fine Solace I'm getting out.

Suddenly shadows started flickering around the tree. The past demigods were amazed.

Then a boy of about 16 came out of the shadows." I was practicing, solace, I don't want to go to China the next time I want to Shadow travel." He said.

"Whatever death boy, you still have to go to the infirmary when we get back." It was 'neeks's' turn to pout.

"Hey guys, introductions." Calypso reminded.

"Yeah, I'll um.. Go first." Frank says.
"Frank Zhang, son of Mars, legacy of Poseidon,shape shifter, one of the seven, survivor of the second giant war, praetor of the twelfth legion, hero of Olympus.

Young Frank looked surprised.

" I'll go next,"came from Hazel
"Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto, user of the mist, cursed with gems, one of the seven, survivor of the second giant war, heroin of Olympus."

Everyone looked at her with awe.

"Mine's shorter so I'll go next" said solace.
"Will Solace, son of Apollo, head counselor of the Apollo cabin, head healer, survivor of both wars, two times hero of Olympus."

"This is shorter?" Asked an Apollo kid. Nico ignored him and stepped forward.

"Nico di angelo, son of hades, ghost king, user of shadows, raiser of the dead, wanderer of the labyrinth, survivor of both wars, retriever of the Athena Parthenon, wanderer of T- Tarturus, two times hero of Olympus." He finished and looked at the Apollo kid.

The other boy gulped and said, "ok, maybe a lot longer." Nico laughed and said, " you should hear Percy's."

The future demigods burst out laughing, then Leo suddenly looked serious and said, "guys, I just realized something."

"What?" Asked Frank.
"Percy will have to give his full title if he comes too." That caught the futures attention.

"Well, it'll be good right? I mean he never gives the full title." Said Piper. Their younger selves had just given up long ago.

"I guess, but won't that take long?" Asked Calypso.
The futures just shrugged while the past demigods were perplexed.

All of the pasts had one question, " how did Percy, the scrawny kid become so famous? "

"Hey guys, I think we broke past us'es." Nico stated.

"How is Percy so famous?" Luke voiced everyone's thoughts.
"Well, He's just...... Percy, I guess. I mean, there's no specific reason behind it, he's just...... Like that." Nico says while shrugging.

The futures decided to ignore the fact of what Luke did for now. After all, they shouldn't change the past.

A brave Aphrodite girl approached them. She tapped older Will in the shoulder and asked, "hey, um..... Could you guys tell us which ones of you are dating? Our table is getting a lot of love vibes form this table."

Every single demigod in the table turned tomato red at her words. Well, except Thalia. She pointed towards herself and said," hunter of Artemis." Then added, " Piper's dating Jace, Calypso's dating Valdez, Hazel's dating Zhang, Nico's dating Solace, you probably already heard about Katie, aanndd Annabeth of the future.... We'll discuss it when she gets here."

Hazel nodded sagely. "If she hears it right now, she might throw a tantrum."

Annabeth looked at them, " why would I date someone if it'll make me throw a tantrum?"
"Trust us on this Annabeth, you should figure it out later, preferably from yourself." Says Piper.

Annabeth looked like she wanted to argue but, Percy poked her arm and whispered something to her. She nodded and calmed down. Piper had to work very hard to keep her fan girl attack under control.

They thought they were done with the surprises for a while, that's when another bright glow emitted.