Chapter 2

hindi ko alam ang gagawin ko, ang sasabihin ko, ni hindi ko rin alam kong pano ko siya haharapin sa narinig ko, gusto ko si Carlos, gustung-gusto ko siya pero hindi ko maamin kasi alam ko na kaibigan lang ang tingin niya sakin, kaya nagulat ako nung narinig ko ang mga salitang yon.

"a a anooo?? , Carlos, d kita maintindihan. are you just saying that it's because we always hang out with each other, i mean, baka nadadala kalang"
"Sab, i know it's really hard to accept it, coming from me, yeah i know we just met in a couple of months ago but im kind of serious about what i feel about you Sab" he added.
"Carlos are you quite telling the truth?"
"well yes , Sabrina I am" he complai ed
my cheeks turned bright red and oh gush i can feel my heartbeat going fast, and i just can tend to held it out.
"Sabrina Enriquez, i want to know more things about you, i want myself to be your last Goodnight and ur first Goodmorning in each and everyday, i want to be the person who makes you laugh when you are on your darkest side, i want to be the person who will cheer u up when your down. i want to be the person whom you called Yours, and I'm gonna call you Mine as well, Sabrina Will you be my Girlfriend?"

it left me frozen and stoodstill. for a moment , i can see his cheeks turning red and i can see that he is kind of nervous but i can also see that he really mean it. but then the problem is ,. i am not yet ready .

"Carlos i love you but then, im not ready"
" i'll wait for the time Sab don't worry, i'll be just here" he assured me.

days had passed and he is calling me but i don't have the guts to answer all of his calls, i tried to ignore it , after a couple of days, well i tried to reach out on him.
"Hey C, Are you free today?"
"aw, bakit ngayon kalang nagparamdam ulit? ilang beses na akong tumawag sayo! d kita ma contact! ano bang nangyayari!" i can feel the angry side of him talking in the other Line.
" im sorry please? don't be mad na, sorry na po. pleasee??" i pleaded.
" oh sya cge na nga, san punta natin?"
mabilis kong nakuha ang loob niya so achievement ! hahaha.
" sa park tayu" sabi ko naman
"i'll pick you up"
i put on my clothes, i was just wearing a pair of shorts and a crop top and a flats. a minute later, and there he is. , he's wearing a white V-neck, and gosh his style. he looks so hot when he do rubbing his hands on his hair. he always do that thing he always fixed his hair even when he don't need to, he looks so perfect being fixed or messy by the way..
"so lets go?" he asked me.
"leggooo" minutes had passed and we had reach our destination. pumunta kami sa park kung saan tanaw na tanaw namin ang mga bituin sa langit, langhap na langhap namin ang ala paraiso na kagandahan at damang dama ang lamig na simoy ng hangin.hindi ito ordinaryong park kaya napakaganda talaga, this where my dad used to walked with me when i was still a kid , humiga kaming dalawa sa damuhan at sabay na tumingala sa langit. pinag dudugtong dugtong namin ang mga bituin hanggang sa maka buo kmi ng hugis, nakaramdam ako ng antok at d namalayang nakatulog ako. with my head Are pressed on his chest. i can feel his hands rubbing through my hair and i can smell his good deym scent. as i slightly opened my eyes, i can see his eyes meeting Mine and he says " Sabrina. i love you, please give me a chance,"
"i love you too Carlos"
biglang lumamig ang paligid namin at para bang amin ang mundo sa mga sandaling iyon, i closed my eyes when i suddenly feel his lips against Mine, it was so sweet and tender in the first time and i could feel the softness of his lips but then i feel his tongued out looking for a response and so i did. and we end up kissing passionately.
i just don't know what to feel but the only thing in my mind was I Do love this guy beside me.. he takes away his lips and hold my cheek he then whispered " i love you Sabrina, thats the only word that i really mean, hinding hindi kita sasaktan, mahal na mahal kita" i just smiled at him and rest my head on his shoulder.

kinaumagahan ay maaga akong nakatanggap ng message mula sa kanya and it says " Good morning to the most beautiful girl ive ever seen, good morning sa Prinsesa ko n. kahit sina Cinderella at Sleeping Beauty ay walang binatbat, Good morning sa babaeng pinakamamahal ko, kumain ka ha? mahal na mahal kita". biglang gumanda ang umaga ko sa oras na nabasa ko ang message ng boyfriend ko. ng biglang mai tumunog na kotse sa harapan ng bahay namin. Si Carlos nga, since c yaya, ang dalawang katulong sa bahay,at ang driver lang ang kasama ko sa bahay, ay pinapasok ko siya loob. he was afraid to get inside so i forced him to sit on the couch. " good morning baby" he greeed with a smile and kiss my cheeks. " good morning babe ag aga mo namnn kakagising ko palang" i replied. " ok lang yun hahaha mas mabuting mas maaga ako ok lag na ako ang maghintay wag lang yung mahal na prinsesa." sabi niya. i feel my cheeks turning red and i just face the floor. kinikilig ako hahaha. i grab his hands and told him to go with me upstairs, so he did and we went to my room, he just sit in my beb and i told him to wait for me for i am going to take a bath for a while, and he just nodded. minutes later, i stept out from the bathroom and i found out that Carlos Wasn't there, until BOOOO! he hugged me and there he was. hiding inder the bed. " What the heck are you doing there.? what ifff. " i screamed at him. " what if what?"he said. " what if you saw me naked! the hell Carlos. . stop doing some fucking prank. he just laugh and " its not funny!" i interrupted. " ok im sorry" said it and he face the floor. " " ok i forgive you" and kissed him on his cheeks. i see that he is still affected so i hugged him very tight and that brought his smile back. and i just loved the way he smile. hes brown eyes are just perfect. he then kissed me and i can't resists tho. i love the way he do that. it's 6:30 in the morning and we still have 1 hour before the exact time when our classes will start. when were ready, we went down stairs and he sit on the drivers seat and i sat beside him. when we reach our school, he opened the door for me and gave me a hug and kissed me. we the walk to different paths. because were having a different class. Recess time at hindi kita nakita tinatawagan kita pero out of coverage area ka, i tried to go to your room and you werent there. I went on the parking lot and your car werent the also. i just don't know where the hell you Are. i went home alone.

my mom and i fought through phone call, she was really upset by me. aand all i could do is to cry as loud as i can. and as long as it takes, it really hurts so much, i just don't know what to do and decided to leave the house wihout any permission from my yaya, as i walked though the dark streets, i switch on my phone and played a song with an earphones on, it totally suits my situation at the moment.. when the music stars, i can't stop my tearings from falling. im feeling so cold, i want to call you but i can't :(