4:lies and truth

Song hee p.o.v
.........................

"Taehyung leave me"

"Not this time also song hee, I will be the one who will be by your side from now and on"

"I donot need you, I am not sad"

Taehyung lips then crush into mine.what the hell is that? I love jimin.i push him to the side and slap him hardly on his face but, instead of doing in anything he pulled me across his arms and hugged me so tightly

"You can cry as much as you want"

...........
"Do you believe in vampires?"I asked

"What about you?"

"I asked you first"

"Well if you believe in them then i do also"

"Once up on a time there was a young girl , she was the daughter of vampire king and her mother was a simple human.
When the vampire king meet her mother he liked her not because of her personality but, because she was extremely beautiful .The mother didn't like the vampire king and she was married to another human and they also had a daughter , but then when she told the vampire king that she donot love him, he ordered that her husband ought to be killed and then he kidnapped her and married her by force and he also have child from her by force because this daughter was the daughter of vampire king and a natural human as the story said Then that girl will be given from God enormous amount of power and by this power she will be the end of all of bad vampires and then she will be there queen, so the bad vampires want to stole this girl and to let her by their side so they can control the whole world, but her older sister from her mother and the human whom her father had been killed , she had decided to wear the same clothes as her smaller sister and to sleep in her bed so, she will be the one kidnapped instead of her sister and that what really happened and her mother die in order to protect the vampire king she was killed cruel by the vampires then the daughter of vampire king didn't know what to do she is a totally human being who had Unnatural power hidden inside her , she hated her father the vampire king the most and even stopped calling him father , he was the main reason for killing her mother and the one her mother used to love and turned the life of her mother to be miserable and he even can't protect his daughter so the daughter of the man he killed had to sacrifice her life.and then this  girl decided that she will try her best and to work overload and try her best to find her sister.she hated all the vampires and caused them every night and then the vampire king told her that she should marry a certain man as was written in the story because he will be the one who will make her find her true power and rescue her sister and become the queen , she agreed to marry him because he is the only person who can help her finding her sister and when she meet him she know that he is a Vampire , how would she bare to marry a Vampire and they were the main reason for her to lose her family"

Taehyung cross his arm on my shoulders and lean closer and sit
Just next to me .I rest my head into his shoulders

Taehyung p.o.v.
This isnot the right story yeah the legend which is written in her story say that I am the one chosen to be her husband but, most of the other things are lies.
Song hee you even forget who am I? You forget how much we used to love each other you forget everything.

7year ago
"Oppa , how much you love me?"
"Um......m let me think about it.....I love you as much as I  love chocolate cake"
"You compare me toa chocolate cake, then if they asked you to choose between chocolate cake and me what will you choose then?"

"Um....m can't I just choose  both of you"

"You don't love me then " song hee said in a very childish tone and then started crying

So I come closer to her and hug her "I will sacrifice my life for you song hee"

"No oppa I won't let you do it , I will the one who will sacrifice"

"Can't you just love me till the day I will carry out my job for you?"

"I will love you till the end oppa , it's a promise"
                     End of the flashback
Why can't you carry out your promise song hee? Why can't I be the one who you love the most?