You Changed Us All

Leanne's POV

I looked out the car window looking at the houses from our normal route to school. Tessa was staring into my back, so I turned my head and her's was facing the window on her side.

"What's up with you today?"

"Well my friend ditched me last night to go the cinema to see divertation 3. We were meant to have a sleepover and go to jack wills at 2:00 am and then go to school!" She then started to turn her head to me but then her mum turned and faced us.

The car started to swerve over the road and then everything went pitch black and a blood curling screem!

I could hear Tessa Crying out in pain and squeezing my hand. I tried to Squeeze her's back but I couldn't, I was nothing I could touch anything only feel and not react. I could hear people shouting my name, I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't.

I felt a hand run across my face, then I knew it was my boyfriend, Niall. He kissed me on the cheek before I felt hands picking me up and then placing me on a board. I didn't know what was happening, I didn't know if I was dreaming or not I just wanted someone to pinch me. Then my shoulder jerked up and back down, I heard Niall screaming for doctors.

Niall's POV

"Doctor!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. I saw Leanne's shoulder jerk when I gave her a pinch! I knew at times like this she always wanted someone to do that it was almost as she was expecting it. Just then a pile of doctors came running through the door asking me what happened.

"Her shoulder jerked up then down when I pinched her, do you know what's happened to her?" The doctors replied to me and quickly ran out of the room with the bed Leanne was on.

One nurse stayed behind to comfort and ask questions, she asked me what Leanne's name was. She told me that Leanne was in a coma she said it could go on for hours, days, months or years. I got prepared for the worst. Leanne told me when we where 5 that if anything ever happened to her I was to call the guys and tell them everything and stay with them no matter what!